Found a Mopar lift

BaldEagle

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon jl
Mine actually measured closer to 3" of lift, and myself and many others got their Mopar lifts discounted. I paid $1350, and the fact that it's warranted by Mopar and has Fox shocks is what sold me. My coils are a little bowed, but I wouldn't let that stop me again as RockKrawler and Mopar are coming out with new spring perches which is the only issue with the lift. I am very happy with mine, and have no regrets. lastly, the fact that it was designed for the JL could be why mine still drives great even after the lift was installed. To each their own of course :)
When is mopar coming out with there updated lift shoukd I go with 2 inch or 2.5 how much should it cost with install
Sponsored

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Got more than 3” actually. Lift feels great and I have no bow issues. Feels much better than the 3” teraflex lift I had on my jk. The fox’s are a bigger diameter both in body and shaft than the bilsteins I had.

Flexes great too

FB7C66DF-66C3-499E-A8C8-33E359D48D04.jpeg

Cokerat

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Jlu
Got more than 3” actually. Lift feels great and I have no bow issues. Feels much better than the 3” teraflex lift I had on my jk. The fox’s are a bigger diameter both in body and shaft than the bilsteins I had.

Flexes great too

FB7C66DF-66C3-499E-A8C8-33E359D48D04.jpeg
Can you show us the springs? That way if the dealerships say it’s normal we can show them your picture and explain to them it should be straight with no bow.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Inentsrig can you post a side view of your cheap and what size tires are those Cooper's on a 37 1250 17? And when I get my JL that's been ordered I will be doing the Mopar also. I have no problem paying that much for the lift that's going to almost raise at 3. I'll take the fox shocks over anybody shocks unless you're talking about King shocks. And those are going to be a lot more expensive. It's funny so many people went with the Mopar lift on the JK. There was so many of them out there and no one said anything negative about it now they have a little hiccup that has been fixed and people are wanting to jump ship and go spend six or seven hundred on a Skyjacker. Yes Skyjacker has been around a long time. Skyjacker on my Super Dutie was great and if I was going but to the super duty I'd probably go with Fabtech for sure or Skyjacker but when it comes to Jeep I'm going to go with Teraflex rock krawler or Mopar and for the price on a 3-inch lift I'll take the Mopar. Yes it's my opinion and my money and that's what I choose to do. And if I have a problem with something and I'm traveling I know I can find a dealer anywhere to get it warrantied or fixed unlike an off-road shop I'd have to find somewhere in town and chances are if they're not 4 wheel parts that's nation-wide or a 4 wheel drive shop that did it for you or yourself its going to leave you stranded or you're going to have to pay someone else fix it. Least there's dealers in small towns if I'm traveling. And I did talk to Skyjacker very impressed very nice people right there in Monroe Louisiana manufactured right down from Duck Dynasty we had a long conversation about that LOL. I even looked at the 2-inch spacer lift by Rubicon Express for 300 and you keep your stock right and there's nothing wrong with the stock ride but it wasn't enough wheel well for me. But that's why there's different companies Different Strokes for different folks

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
Only side shot I have. I’ll have to get some shots of the springs. They are 35” stt pros.

9A58B237-17ED-40E7-9E4E-F4B705430E09.png

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Everyone says that the Cooper stt Pro is the quietest mud tire on the road. How is it is it pretty quiet for a mt tire? I was going to go with the toyo mt open country like I always have for a decade but I see everyone running this tire so I think I'll be going with this tire and give it a try
Sponsored