Sponsored

Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: NEW LED Skid Plate System! *Limited Groupbuy*

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
SKID_Light_Render.1_1024x1024.jpg

Offering additional protection for your JL or JT sway bar and steering box, this innovative skid plate from ORACLE Lighting also integrates high-powered functional LED lighting. This heavy-duty skid plate is formed from a 3/16” Steel Plate with a Satin Black Powdercoat finish, which provides durable underbody protection.

The LED Lighting modules feature precision optics for a 30° beam width and an option of White or Yellow LED light. These LED emitters can be easily replaced individually if there is ever damage to one of the modules.

This Skid Plate is a simple no drill installation with all necessary hardware included. Wiring is easy with the included harness which includes a switch for easy on/off operation- or connect to your AUX switches if your Jeep is equipped.

Oracle_5883_Jeep_JT_1024x1024.jpg
oracle_yellow_lightbar_JT-JL_1024x1024.jpg

ORACLE Part# LED Emitter Color:
5883-001 White
5883-006 Yellow

Fitment:
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
• 9x High-Output 15W LED Emitters
• Total Wattage: 135W
• Total Lumens: 9000Lm
• Total Power Draw: 6A @12V DC
• Advanced LED Optic Design
• Modules DOT, SAE, & E9 Marked
• IP Rating: IP68 Ingress Protection
• 1 Year Warranty

PACKAGE CONTENTS:
• Skid Plate Lighting System
• Switched Relay Wiring Harness
• Mounting Hardware

COMPATIBILITY:
• 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
• 2020- 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT

1628862392307.png

We are offering 30 days of exclusive pre order discounts on the Skid Plate Group Buy in both JLWranglerForums and JTGladiatorForums. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! Its easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources
  2. Select your color and add to your cart
  3. In the cart section, add these discount codes exactly as you see here> SF37GD,V52DXM
  4. This will apply 10% off with free USA Shipping! (This product outside of the normal 30 days will not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight of packaging)
Screenshot below of your chart.

1628862740181.png

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price: $449.95 + Shipping
Group Buy Price: $404.95 and FREE USA Shipping

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for 30 days. Tentative ship date is November 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only. This product outside of the normal 30 days will not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight of packaging.
Sponsored

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Interesting. It looks like your display Jeep has ditch lights mounted to the mirrors. I don't see those in your JL product list. Are those "coming soon"?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Interesting. It looks like your display Jeep has ditch lights mounted to the mirrors. I don't see those in your JL product list. Are those "coming soon"?
Hi Lance, that is a sneak peek at something our R+D is currently working on!

-Rachel

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Quick reminder that the groupbuy ends in ONE WEEK! Order now to be one of the first to run this brand new product...don't wait, the groupbuy closes next Monday, September 13th!

YyJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2 Door Sport S
SKID_Light_Render.1_1024x1024.jpg

Offering additional protection for your JL or JT sway bar and steering box, this innovative skid plate from ORACLE Lighting also integrates high-powered functional LED lighting. This heavy-duty skid plate is formed from a 3/16” Steel Plate with a Satin Black Powdercoat finish, which provides durable underbody protection.

The LED Lighting modules feature precision optics for a 30° beam width and an option of White or Yellow LED light. These LED emitters can be easily replaced individually if there is ever damage to one of the modules.

This Skid Plate is a simple no drill installation with all necessary hardware included. Wiring is easy with the included harness which includes a switch for easy on/off operation- or connect to your AUX switches if your Jeep is equipped.

Oracle_5883_Jeep_JT_1024x1024.jpg
oracle_yellow_lightbar_JT-JL_1024x1024.jpg

ORACLE Part# LED Emitter Color:
5883-001 White
5883-006 Yellow

Fitment:
2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
• 9x High-Output 15W LED Emitters
• Total Wattage: 135W
• Total Lumens: 9000Lm
• Total Power Draw: 6A @12V DC
• Advanced LED Optic Design
• Modules DOT, SAE, & E9 Marked
• IP Rating: IP68 Ingress Protection
• 1 Year Warranty

PACKAGE CONTENTS:
• Skid Plate Lighting System
• Switched Relay Wiring Harness
• Mounting Hardware

COMPATIBILITY:
• 2018-2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
• 2020- 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT

1628862392307.png

We are offering 30 days of exclusive pre order discounts on the Skid Plate Group Buy in both JLWranglerForums and JTGladiatorForums. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! Its easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources
  2. Select your color and add to your cart
  3. In the cart section, add these discount codes exactly as you see here> SF37GD,V52DXM
  4. This will apply 10% off with free USA Shipping! (This product outside of the normal 30 days will not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight of packaging)
Screenshot below of your chart.

1628862740181.png

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price: $449.95 + Shipping
Group Buy Price: $404.95 and FREE USA Shipping

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for 30 days. Tentative ship date is November 2021 and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only. This product outside of the normal 30 days will not qualify for free shipping due to the size and weight of packaging.
Will the be available for sale in Canada or should I look to purchase and have shipped up?

jmccorm

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineering
I'm all fine for the appearance, but I just question if that's really the ideal shape for a skid plate? the flat-facing front end concerns me.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I also wonder how many of these will actually sell: I'm guessing the number of wranglers with factory bumpers is somewhat small compared to those that have aftermarket :(

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Will the be available for sale in Canada or should I look to purchase and have shipped up?
They are available to ship to Canada, you can checkout through our site.
-Missy

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
I also wonder how many of these will actually sell: I'm guessing the number of wranglers with factory bumpers is somewhat small compared to those that have aftermarket :(
We currently have a good bit on pre order! Selling quickly. :)

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t wait for mine. Not sure if I will be first but will post some pics and review once installed.

OutdoorGrant

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Is this group buy still available? I’m a bit confused on how it mounts as well. Does it just use the 2 bolts below the frame horns?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Is this group buy still available? I’m a bit confused on how it mounts as well. Does it just use the 2 bolts below the frame horns?
The group buy has closed for this but you can use the code forum10 for 10% off on the website. You can also view the install video here.

-Brittany

ECP

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Does this provide more protection than the factory skid plate? Are there instructions for wiring to an aux switch?
Sponsored