Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
@ORACLElights
the definition of "Plug & Play" is that you plug it in where the old stuff was and it all works.

if a J**p came with DRLs, can your lights be plugged in in the exact same place and have everything (including DRLs) work without running any additional wires?
the vehicle manufacturer made the DRLs work without any additional wires; can't you?
The design for the halo is separate from the factory plug, that is not changing. I am sorry if that is not what you are looking for.

@ORACLElights - when are you guys starting to ship these?
These are estimated to start shipping within the next two weeks! We will keep you updated on a final ship date.
Sponsored

lalalofsky

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport
Just ordered my set! I am looking forward to the snow melting off my headlights this winter. I currently have The factory halogen, and while they are bright, they arent bright enough, and i also feel like I’m blinding everyone in front of me.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Last few days! Just a reminder that the groupbuy ends on November 30th so get your order in ASAP if you want to score one of the first sets.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

rwaargle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Any update on when they'll ship? I'm hoping they'll get here before the post offices get swamped with Christmas deliveries.

MoparMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
How did I miss this? Would have made a great Christmas gift. Will be curious to see how they work out for the winter drivers before considering paying full price.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Any update on when they'll ship? I'm hoping they'll get here before the post offices get swamped with Christmas deliveries.
Hello! The estimated date changed a smidge due to shipping delays, we are estimating 12/20 ship date so hopefully you get this in time for Christmas!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
How did I miss this? Would have made a great Christmas gift. Will be curious to see how they work out for the winter drivers before considering paying full price.
Hello! We are happy to provide more customer photos as this product releases. If you do wish to purchase you can use FORUM10 for additional discounts!

Sponsored

rwaargle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Hello! The estimated date changed a smidge due to shipping delays, we are estimating 12/20 ship date so hopefully you get this in time for Christmas!
The website is showing 12/30 as the estimated shipping date. Has there been another delay?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
The website is showing 12/30 as the estimated shipping date. Has there been another delay?
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, but 12/20 is still the estimate for groupbuy orders. We left 12/30 on the site as an estimate for new orders to give us more room with the holidays.

-Rachel

rwaargle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Got mine earlier today and swapped out my heated JW Speaker headlights, and I'm definitely impressed. The beam quality is simply superb with crisp cutoff. It's also currently around 40°F where I am and the defrosters are functioning, and the lens are toasty to touch.

The one unfortunate event is I lost the Allen key while adjusting the driver side beam height because of how tight the space is. Passenger side had enough room to get my hand in there, but I expect some people will have trouble with driver side since there's a wiring connector that's in the way that needs to be removed.

This thing is definitely worth the purchase. With these and the set of heated fog lights, I can say my JLU is properly winterized.

20211222_192000.jpg

20211222_192005.jpg

20211222_192030.jpg

Wkaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
still waay to much for my budget, especially with only a 2 year warranty. Good luck I'm sure you'll sell plenty.
Sponsored