Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Hello, this item has a 2 year warranty.
-Missy
Other than the heating element, can you describe the differences between these and the OEM LEDs? Same temp, output, pattern?

Your website says both 3.2k and 5.2k lumen output. Which is it?

Are these compatible with the auto on/off high beams and all other factory options?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Other than the heating element, can you describe the differences between these and the OEM LEDs? Same temp, output, pattern?
Hey Brandon, sure thing. They are comparable and even outperform the OEM in some opinions. Focused and precise with no artifacts, a sharper line, and a fuller fill. Here's a wall test photo from CJ Pony's video of the non-heated ones that are essentially the same:

wall_test_1_1024x1024.jpg

Your website says both 3.2k and 5.2k lumen output. Which is it?
The total Lumen output is 5200LM. I'm looking on the product page and not seeing any other number listed anywhere. Not sure where you think you see that. Can you show me where you are seeing something different so it can be corrected?

Specifications:
Wattage: 36W Each
Total Lumens: 5200LM
Color Temp: 5500K
Certification: DOT SAE 5839-504 HL VOR 19
Warranty: 2 Years

-Rachel

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
Hey Brandon, sure thing. They are comparable and even outperform the OEM in some opinions. Focused and precise with no artifacts, a sharper line, and a fuller fill. Here's a wall test photo from CJ Pony's video of the non-heated ones that are essentially the same:

Jeep Wrangler JL Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus wall_test_1_1024x1024

The total Lumen output is 5200LM. I'm looking on the product page and not seeing any other number listed anywhere. Not sure where you think you see that. Can you show me where you are seeing something different so it can be corrected?

Specifications:
Wattage: 36W Each
Total Lumens: 5200LM
Color Temp: 5500K
Certification: DOT SAE 5839-504 HL VOR 19
Warranty: 2 Years

-Rachel
Do they play well with all available OEM option (like auto high beams)?

What happens if I try them out for a few weeks and decide I don’t like them, can I return?

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
@ORACLElights
advertising for these uses the term "Plug and Play" but the install video on your website shows having to run additional wires to the Fuse Box and elsewhere (for DRLs?).

i have Halo DRLs already with the factory LEDs; would i still need to run additional wires to get this same functionality? (note also that the Fuse Box is in a different place for the Diesels than what is shown in your Install video,...)

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
@ORACLElights
advertising for these uses the term "Plug and Play" but the install video on your website shows having to run additional wires to the Fuse Box and elsewhere (for DRLs?).

i have Halo DRLs already with the factory LEDs; would i still need to run additional wires to get this same functionality? (note also that the Fuse Box is in a different place for the Diesels than what is shown in your Install video,...)
The Oculus light is in fact plug and play as it does not need any splicing of wires. The headlight plugs directly into your existing plug. The wire for the DRL is the same as the heating element and this just needs to be fuse tapped in, which doesn't require any cutting. The Y adapter we have on the light allows you to move the fuse from the driver to the passenger side, since your fuse box is on the other side.

Any further questions please let me know!

-Missy

henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUD Firecracker Red
I’m very interested. Are these 9”, or 7” requiring trim ring?

gridsquares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Saw a video about the non-heated version of these by Matt at BleepinJeep and they had such a distinguished upper cutoff line that made it difficult to see ahead going down and up hills. Is this light still engineered the same?

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
having to run additional wire(s) is the definition of NOT "Plug and Play".

additionally, this would mean we lose control of the Halos; they're just going to be on all the time.
with the stock wiring, we can configure them to drop out with turn signals or not, run them as DRLs or not; using a separate wire for the DRLs means those options are lost.

The Oculus light is in fact plug and play as it does not need any splicing of wires. The headlight plugs directly into your existing plug. The wire for the DRL is the same as the heating element and this just needs to be fuse tapped in, which doesn't require any cutting. The Y adapter we have on the light allows you to move the fuse from the driver to the passenger side, since your fuse box is on the other side.

Any further questions please let me know!

-Missy

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Saw a video about the non-heated version of these by Matt at BleepinJeep and they had such a distinguished upper cutoff line that made it difficult to see ahead going down and up hills. Is this light still engineered the same?
The Oculus light does have a cutoff line that was expertly designed according to DOT guidelines.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
How does the group order work. I want to place an order. Thanks
We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the Heated Oculus in both JLWranglerForums and JTGladiatorForums until 11/30. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

1. Visit the product page for more information and resources.
  2. In the checkout section, add the discount code exactly as you see here> HEATEDOCULUS
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product.
Screenshot below of checkout:

capture-png.png

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Normal Price: $695.95
Group Buy Price: $591.56

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November 30th and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for until 11/30. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.

henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We are offering an exclusive pre-order discount on the Heated Oculus in both JLWranglerForums and JTGladiatorForums until 11/30. This discount will not last long so grab yours now if you want in! It's easy to get in on this:

2. In the checkout section, add the discount code exactly as you see here> HEATEDOCULUS
  3. This will apply 15% off the retail price listed. No other codes are applicable with this product.

Jeep Wrangler JL Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus capture-

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Please note that the initial estimated ship date is currently November 30th and is subject to change with notice.

Group buy code active for until 11/30. Tentative ship date is said date and is subject to change. Must enter code for group buy discount. Only these lights eligible for discount, not applicable for other products. No additional offers are eligible for this group buy. Free shipping offer is applicable to the continental US only.
Thanks, I’ll order when I get home tonight

henry

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jeep Wrangler JL Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus capture-

GET YOUR SPOT NOW!

Ordered! I’m looking forward to getting them. I’ve had issue s with snow packing in the factory LEDs and couldn’t see anything on the mountain pass at night.
Sponsored