Sponsored

Optical TDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Just installed yesterday without connecting the halo wiring. Does the halo wire need to be connected for the heating elements to turn on? It’s under 20 F here and I don’t see the small LED showing the heating elements are on.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Just installed yesterday without connecting the halo wiring. Does the halo wire need to be connected for the heating elements to turn on? It’s under 20 F here and I don’t see the small LED showing the heating elements are on.
Yes, the halo needs to be connected. Thanks!

Optical TDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Mine are fully installed. They work but the bottom 25% of lens still collected some ice. I’m in Ohio so drove with them through the storm a couple of days.

Optical TDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Both lenses are burned at around the 12:30-1:00 position. Guess I’ll take pics and send to Oracle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Hi guys, thank you for your patience! We are working on confirming the revision so this is ready for everyone.

That said: If anyone was issued an RMA and has snowy/icy conditions near them currently, please send us a PM.

Thank you!

-Rachel

Optical TDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Thanks Rachael. Apologies if already shared, but could you share the process to get an RMA? Not a huge hurry since winter is mostly gone, but I’d like to get in the queue.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Thanks Rachael. Apologies if already shared, but could you share the process to get an RMA? Not a huge hurry since winter is mostly gone, but I’d like to get in the queue.
Sure, happy to help you! Submit a claim at OracleLights.com/RMA to get started with the RMA process.

-Rachel

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Any update on how the replacement process will work? One of the units developed two burn marks. The other one appears to have none.

Jeep Wrangler JL Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus 20220420_132036
Please submit the RMA and our team will be in touch on options we can offer you!

rwaargle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
I got the replacement units today and noticed that there is something new on both headlights that I haven't seen with the first iteration. I didn't know what these were at first, but they are external temperature sensors that work with internal sensors.

PXL_20220917_213607219.jpg

Screenshot_20220917-173657.png

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the replacement units today and noticed that there is something new on both headlights that I haven't seen with the first iteration. I didn't know what these were at first, but they are external temperature sensors that work with internal sensors.

Jeep Wrangler JL Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus Screenshot_20220917-173657

Jeep Wrangler JL Forum Exclusive Groupbuy from ORACLE Lighting: Heated Oculus Screenshot_20220917-173657
That's right!

Optical TDI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Mine came too. Which way to turn adjustment screw to lower beam height? Counterclockwise or clockwise? It’s seems impossible to adjust the drivers side while installed.

rwaargle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara
Mine came too. Which way to turn adjustment screw to lower beam height? Counterclockwise or clockwise? It’s seems impossible to adjust the drivers side while installed.
Counterclockwise to lower. You need to get the wiring harness out of the way to fit your hand in there. It should unclip from where it is.
Sponsored