Vehicle(s)
Earl 392

Trini

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Clubs

Those amber lights at the front look really good with that red, and those interior seats are fire as well.

Stefano5777

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vm.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (Stingray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
WEAK???? If you read the article it is gonna be bad a** in its own right. I think Ford conceded they cannot compare with the Wrangler in straight off-road prowess, so they are focusing on IFS suspension strong suits. Desert Running and on road domination. The crazy takeaway I took from the article, is that it will be 10" wider than a standard Bronco. Would suck to drive on the majority of the trails we run down here in Florida. Just my two cents

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
The 3.0 eco boost is a good platform. I’m not sure why they didn’t put the 3.5 in it. They could of created a horsepower war with the 392. I like making poor decisions so I’ll probably get one.

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I think it looks awesome. And a 400hp V6 just makes sense.

What doesn't make sense is keeping the same tie rods the 2.7 breaks when you fart in their general direction.
If it's going to be taken as a serious wheeler, hopefully someone comes up with a better and beefier steering rack and tie rod system.

Hpc3

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler(s)
The non-alcoholic version of this...

392 intro:

Also I'm assuming Ford could bump the CHP figures once released with the turbo engine. There's likely some headroom there.

Last edited:

MtgGuy99

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Wow stock 37s. I’m a Jeep guy at heart but man I do love the look of these broncos, all of them. Glad there is competition, this only drives innovation and new features to pop up!

Sponsored

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
The flares are getting nearly Jeep like. I see Ford quietly added a crossbar on the roll cage after initially bragging about the openness of that area.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
If Jeep is smart, they’ll steal Ford’s thunder again with in house parts. Bring in the bump stops from the gladiator Mojave, 4.88’s, Mopar 2” lift, and the long travel live valve bilstein rear shocks from the trx at all 4 corners. Slap on some 37’s and Viola, go fast suspension with in house parts. More suspension travel than the bronco raptor at 14”. Better approach, departure, and break over angles. Offer it with all the available engine options and you can undercut them on the 2.0t and v6 variants and destroy them on the performance end with the 392. The only thing they’d need to develop would be some wide fender flares, preferably with more clearance (and easily removable for tight trails).

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Dana 44 front(Independent).
Dana 50 rear(Solid).
Maybe they addressed the issues with the front suspension. Hopefully, because a better Bronco, means a better Wrangler in the future.

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I love the look, but at that width I think it would become very difficult to get into the garage. And I’m also certain if we had two vehicles that size they simply wouldn’t fit in the garage at all.
Sponsored