Sponsored

For Those who Ordered From Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep...

Qkbrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi E-TRON, 2022 4XE Rubicon
Anyone else with a 7/18 expected delivery date? How can we tell where it is in the shipping process? train / port / dealer?
Sponsored

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4Xe Rubicon
Anyone else with a 7/18 expected delivery date? How can we tell where it is in the shipping process? train / port / dealer?
Contact Renae (assuming you ordered with her), she should be able to tell you.

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If I had to guess, you should be in port soon if you aren't already. Generally what I have seen is the ETA listed online is two weeks (ish) after it arrives in port.

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
Low key jealous that y’all have an ETA…but I love seeing how everything went for everyone else. I love 3 hours away so I will be driving in. Looking forward to that call!

Sponsored

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Low key jealous that y’all have an ETA…but I love seeing how everything went for everyone else. I love 3 hours away so I will be driving in. Looking forward to that call!
I'm jealous you can drive in, I live in WA state. Still trying to determine if I'll be flying in and driving back, or shipping.

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
I'm jealous you can drive in, I live in WA state. Still trying to determine if I'll be flying in and driving back, or shipping.
That’s a hard choice. Lake Charles is a smaller “city”…but big enough. If you’ve never been this way there’s a lot to see. But that’s a LONG drive home.
Just know…it is so hot right now until September, maybe October. Im talking muggy sticky swampy hot! So if you decide to come here-it will be like walking into a wall of heated wet cotton fluff when you step off the plane.

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone else recently picked up or had their Jeep arrive at the dealer?

TangoEcho

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4XE Rubi
Has anyone else recently picked up or had their Jeep arrive at the dealer?
Mine got delivered on the 1st and I just got the email for the credit app etc.

samfordhall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR (ordered 6/28)
Wondering if anyone here flew into Lake Charles? Was it easy to get over to the dealership for delivery? Thanks!
I am in state outside of New Orleans so will be driving over to pick up when my 392 is delivered. However, the email I got from Renae indicated Mark Dodge would pick you up at LC airport If you fly in.

Sponsored

OP
OP

spenbro

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe & 2021 Grand Cherokee Overland
I am in state outside of New Orleans so will be driving over to pick up when my 392 is delivered. However, the email I got from Renae indicated Mark Dodge would pick you up at LC airport If you fly in.
This is correct. Also, if you fly into Houston (more direct flights), they'll even bring the vehicle to you for delivery. I think they deliver within 250 miles of LC.

Something else to keep in mind, if you went through Clutch, his auto transport connection was able to get my 4xe delivered to NC much faster than than the dealer, through their central dispatch.

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Jeep was delivered yesterday to the dealer. Curious how long it took for the dealer to reach out?
Jeep Wrangler JL For Those who Ordered From Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep... 46F9B24B-A2D4-46B1-AD64-505CE3C21B7B

Qkbrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi E-TRON, 2022 4XE Rubicon
Mine was at the railyard as of last weekend - anyone else? Assume it will take 2 weeks to get from railyard to dealer, then another week for them to reach out?

GobiMonstar

First Name
Jhon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 4XE
Mine was at the railyard as of last weekend - anyone else? Assume it will take 2 weeks to get from railyard to dealer, then another week for them to reach out?
When I checked in before the holiday they mentioned it would arrive at the rail yard on 7/5 and to give 7-10 business days for it to be delivered to the dealership.

Last edited:

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
It took us a few days to finalize the purchase and arrange financing in house once the Jeep was delivered, FYI. They were pretty busy with multiple vehicle arrivals when we picked up. If they deliver to you within the 250 miles the Jeep is driven, not towed.
Sponsored