Sponsored

For Those who Ordered From Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep...

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
I think inspection happens in 1 day. What was your expected delivery date from the Tracker? Did it arrive on or before that date?
Yeah, pretty accurate but the date went away at some point. Sounds like they got a lot of vehicles in yesterday and are slammed with paperwork, not necessarily all Jeeps though.

Qkbrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi E-TRON, 2022 4XE Rubicon
There are 2 inspections. 1) (the one you are in ) is a factory inspection prior to being released for shipping -and- 2) is a pre-delivery inspection at the dealer (should take 1 day)

Sponsored

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 4Xe Rubicon
I'm hoping to get lucky and get the arrival notice this week to the dealer.

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting to finalize financing. This is a very slow process.
That's not what I like to hear, I'm leasing and hoping possibly that my Jeep shows up and can capture June's numbers before they switch over on July 5th but I doubt that will happen.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's not what I like to hear, I'm leasing and hoping possibly that my Jeep shows up and can capture June's numbers before they switch over on July 5th but I doubt that will happen.
Once it arrived, the email we received with the pictures said expect 7 to 10 days to finalize the purchase and be able to pick the Jeep up, FYI.

Sponsored

J-Dub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Once it arrived, the email we received with the pictures said expect 7 to 10 days to finalize the purchase and be able to pick the Jeep up, FYI.
Thanks for the heads up, I believe if I get financing app in before the numbers switch and a contract is started that it will lock the numbers. I'll talk to Renae if it even gets to the dealer before then.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the heads up, I believe if I get financing app in before the numbers switch and a contract is started that it will lock the numbers. I'll talk to Renae if it even gets to the dealer before then.
She said it has to be at the dealer for the financing department to speak with you. Not sure about filling the app out early, can't see it being a problem.

samfordhall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR (ordered 6/28)
Hey all, New to the forum.

I have been working with Renae over the last week and got my order in yesterday for a White 2023 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon with SOT. I have my VON now and can see my order submitted 6/28 on Jeep.com tracking site.

Renae gave me an estimate of 16 - 20 weeks to set expectations but hoped to delight with an earlier delivery. I did ask her and got clarification that this 16 - 20 weeks is from the date that 2023 production begins which she estimated to be late August/early September

BTW, Renae has been great during the process so far. Very responsive, willing to spend time on phone talking through options and pros/cons. Will provide more feedback on Renae and the whole Mark Dodge experience as it progresses.

Anyone heard anything different related to the beginning 2023 production?

The wait begins!

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Finally picked it up on Saturday. Very quick turnaround since we did all of the paperwork in advance. Highly recommend this dealer for customer service and answering questions during the order and build process. Back home now.

Jeep3.jpg

Buster1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘51 M38
Wondering if anyone here flew into Lake Charles? Was it easy to get over to the dealership for delivery? Thanks!
Sponsored