Sponsored

For Those who Ordered From Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep...

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
I should have clarified... my wife loved mine so much that she wanted one. We ordered back in March and it got delivered this past Saturday.

1661964305948.jpeg
Damn, that's a long wait. Glad she got it! My Wife still loves hers. 2/9 ordered, 6/23 on the lot.
Sponsored

Memphisthetank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Pre-ordered from Mark Dodge and I received notification my Jeep has shipped.

I've been keeping tabs on the the "find a jeep" section of jeeps website and there has been nothing listed under Mark Dodge. I checked just a moment ago and it looks like Mark Dodge has at least 27 2023 jeeps listed as being bult or in transit. Ironically I don't see my VIN on that list; its possible its still updating.

I have been asking about the affiliate but every time I ask i get the "we are not sure" or "we don't know yet." Stings a bit since I bought the membership expecting to see that 1% discount. If anyone has any solid info on this at Mark Dodge please share :)

https://www.jeep.com/new-inventory.wrangler_4xe.html?modelYearCode=IUJ202317&radius=25

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
Pre-ordered from Mark Dodge and I received notification my Jeep has shipped.

I've been keeping tabs on the the "find a jeep" section of jeeps website and there has been nothing listed under Mark Dodge. I checked just a moment ago and it looks like Mark Dodge has at least 27 2023 jeeps listed as being bult or in transit. Ironically I don't see my VIN on that list; its possible its still updating.

I have been asking about the affiliate but every time I ask i get the "we are not sure" or "we don't know yet." Stings a bit since I bought the membership expecting to see that 1% discount. If anyone has any solid info on this at Mark Dodge please share :)

https://www.jeep.com/new-inventory.wrangler_4xe.html?modelYearCode=IUJ202317&radius=25
I had discussed it with the sales person prior to ordering and it was stated that the 1% discount would be applied at the financing stage. It was missed but they cut us a check after the fact. I was very surprised but they stuck to their word. I am very quick to recommend Mark Dodge to anyone in my area.

Memphisthetank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had discussed it with the sales person prior to ordering and it was stated that the 1% discount would be applied at the financing stage. It was missed but they cut us a check after the fact. I was very surprised but they stuck to their word. I am very quick to recommend Mark Dodge to anyone in my area.
Could you message me the name of the sales person, I am working with their online sales and the lady is not concrete on her answers.

When did you order out of curiosity when they promised to honor the 1%?

Thanks in advance!

ezice

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Stings a bit since I bought the membership expecting to see that 1% discount. If anyone has any solid info on this at Mark Dodge please share
We bought on 8/22. Our deal was that the discount would be applied at finance if "the program was still in place". It was. We provided the paperwork and received the discount. I figured that was a fair way to handle it since there is a significant delay in agreeing to the deal and when it actually happens.

Sponsored

ezice

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
There's something else that hasn't been mentioned much here -- outside financing. We're from the Austin area. Some credit unions, including ours, won't fund until the car is registered. This is an odd policy that probably doesn't make much difference in normal times. I guess it motivates dealers to get their paperwork done? Austin and Houston area counties are backlogged on dealer registrations by about 90 days and Mark won't wait that long. Understandably! If you're still waiting on an order, check the policy of your credit union while you have time to make other arrangements. We ended up going with Chase through Mark at a slightly higher interest rate.

Memphisthetank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We bought on 8/22. Our deal was that the discount would be applied at finance if "the program was still in place". It was. We provided the paperwork and received the discount. I figured that was a fair way to handle it since there is a significant delay in agreeing to the deal and when it actually happens.
2023 4xe arrived today. Received an email stating that the Treadlightly 1% discount is being honored by Stellantis "at least in September."

Jeep's going to be shipped to CA but before that it will be 5-10 day's in their intake take process and im guessing another 2 weeks in in shipping from LA to CA.

Jeep Wrangler JL For Those who Ordered From Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep... Resized_20220919_071456

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Placed my order with Renae at Mark Dodge on Thursday. The desire to buy a Wrangler goes back to 2006 with the Unlimited introducion.

The decision what Wrangler to buy took months. Too many choices....so I bought the one with fewest choices:

Rubicon 392 in Hydro Blue (saw the Hydro Guide, so maybe you had to buy a Hydro Blue)
SOT
Front camera
Floor mats

Nice discount too, considering some people are still paying over sticker from what I've read.

Sponsored

Zenmaster238

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Firecracker Red JLURXR
I have nothing but love for my Mark Dodge experience!

acrilyc

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 XJ, '23 Punk'n JL Rubi on order
Placed an order with Renae yesterday for a Punk'n 2DR Rubicon, with a 2.0 w/ 8 speed, premium top, cold weather package, towing package, and 4:1 Rock Trac. Already have a VIN as of today!

Easily the best experience with a dealer I've had - and a good discount as well. Excited to get back into another jeep, especially a 2dr, after selling the 4dr Sahara in my profile pic 5 months ago!

Shark01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 392, 2005 Ford GT, 1999 Lamborghini Diablo
Question for the Mark Dodge owners.....​
I guess after two months of shipping time (7 months total) my rig was finally found so I went through the virtual paper signing thing the other night.​
They said they don't offer the Mopar MaxCare warranty, instead they wanted to sell me a 3rd party one (LDS or LSD or something like that) but couldn't explain it very well.​
Anyone know anything about this?​
They also wanted $675 for a wheel/tire warranty.....worth getting?​

OP
OP

spenbro

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe & 2021 Grand Cherokee Overland
I guess after two months of shipping time (7 months total) my rig was finally found so I went through the virtual paper signing thing the other night.​
They said they don't offer the Mopar MaxCare warranty, instead they wanted to sell me a 3rd party one (LDS or LSD or something like that) but couldn't explain it very well.​
They're overcharging you for the wheel/tire warranty. They sold a three year Safe-Guard wheel/tire/road hazard warranty to me for $295. I don't normally purchase these warranties, but my wife loves checking the curbs!

Jeep Wrangler JL For Those who Ordered From Mark Dodge Chrysler Jeep... 1684001692968

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
Buy a Mopar warranty by one of the companies who advertise on this forum and skip theirs. Their finance dept is hot garbage. I knew I was replacing my wheels and then eventually going larger on tires, save your money there, Discount Tire is better. Come pick up my Rubicon wheels and tires if you’re worried about damaging your currents.🤙
Sponsored