Sponsored

For those of you who were disappointed with the Tan interior, will you be getting Black instead?

Mike_Hawk_940

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury Mariner, Gobi JLUR on order
I actually took my black leather off for the tan. I found a complete set in good shape and just stripped them off and recovered at my own pace. The zippers really came in handy and hog rings suck...

I like it much better and don't own a BMW! :)
I agree 100%, the saddle tan that's available now is very classy
Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

Anyone have saddle color with the Gobi? I bet that is sweet as hell look naked.

sixspeed

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JL
Anyone have saddle color with the Gobi? I bet that is sweet as hell look naked.
Or will you be sticking with Tan even if it looks kind of bland?
My gripe with Jeep colors is that the exterior paint shows up on the inside metal, like on each side of the windshield. I donā€™t think I would ever get a bright color for this reason. Combine this with the red dash on most most Rubicons and itā€™s yuck. Think lime green paint and red dash. For me, Sarge Green exterior, and tan seats with the accompanying dark dash. Contrast of colors and no clashing. Now I just need to come up with the $$ for a new Rubicon.

Montanabound

First Name
Lol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
My gripe with Jeep colors is that the exterior paint shows up on the inside metal, like on each side of the windshield. I donā€™t think I would ever get a bright color for this reason. Combine this with the red dash on most most Rubicons and itā€™s yuck. Think lime green paint and red dash. For me, Sarge Green exterior, and tan seats with the accompanying dark dash. Contrast of colors and no clashing. Now I just need to come up with the $$ for a new Rubicon.
You donā€™t like Christmas?

Sponsored

sixspeed

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S JL
I agree 100%, the saddle tan that's available now is very classy
My apologies if this has been said but it looks like the saddle tan is gone and replaced with a saddle brown. Check the website. None fond of this one.

Jeep4Win

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I really wish Jeep would introduce an option to get a nice worn-in leather like Ford's King Ranch trim has.
You should have seen them when they actually put saddle leather in them. Those were awesome! Unfortunately they stopped doing that years ago.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I've said elsewhere that if I win the lottery, I'll cover my current black cloth seats and center console with tan leather and get a custom tan canvas soft top as well. Combine that with some bronze wheels with the Reign paint job and I think it would look pretty nice.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
You should have seen them when they actually put saddle leather in them. Those were awesome! Unfortunately they stopped doing that years ago.
We had an F-150 in the shop a few months ago with the real saddle leather, something like an ā€˜04 model. The whole truck was in terrible shape, completely worn out, and the seats were flawless.

Sponsored

OrneryBear

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Sarge JLUR 6spd
We had an F-150 in the shop a few months ago with the real saddle leather, something like an ā€˜04 model. The whole truck was in terrible shape, completely worn out, and the seats were flawless.
My daily beater truck is an 08 f150, same gen, and I'm always on the lookout for the king ranch saddle seats for it. would be so nice.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I've said elsewhere that if I win the lottery, I'll cover my current black cloth seats and center console with tan leather and get a custom tan canvas soft top as well. Combine that with some bronze wheels with the Reign paint job and I think it would look pretty nice.
Had they still offered a tan top, I would have opted for it.

Jeep Wrangler JL For those of you who were disappointed with the Tan interior, will you be getting Black instead? CD77BAB3-4C68-48E0-ADE3-39259C9F4286

Jeep Wrangler JL For those of you who were disappointed with the Tan interior, will you be getting Black instead? B4384F7B-8A82-4DCD-810D-518D1FC1722E
Sponsored