Sponsored

For those of you who are concerned about the engine break-in period...

OP
OP
simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I doubt it has a "gps log". But most modern vehicles do have a log on the trip meter for the Average MPG, average speed, top speed, etc.

They reset when you reset the trip meter.
Sponsored

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
Think about the fact that goons like this are driving your Jeep before you are. :cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

:facepalm:

Thank you for sharing this!!! These guys are morons!!! Honestly might call just to see if this guy is still employed. I work for Chrysler Sales in MO and I would have been fired for posting a lack of knowledge new car abuse video.

Lurvis33

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t be worse than this
Just some background info, he’s around 7’ tall and his channel is Tall Guy Car Reviews. He’s got a pretty good life story but yea he’s definitely unique in his approach.

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
Just some background info, he’s around 7’ tall and his channel is Tall Guy Car Reviews. He’s got a pretty good life story but yea he’s definitely unique in his approach.
Wow... call them tomorrow and see if they found the hood prop yet

Sponsored

Matthew/E36

First Name
Classified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Thousand and Eighteen Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Ok, I'm reading look at logs, check GPS. The EDR statement states it records for events (accidents) and nothing about owner accessing the data.

What are the steps to do this in the JLU, if it is possible?

Its-a-JK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK 2 door
Think about the fact that goons like this are driving your Jeep before you are. :cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

:facepalm:

Hahaha those goons are about thirty minutes from me here in Pennsylvania but no worries just buy one that hasn't been driven yet.

Its-a-JK

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK 2 door
MoJeepDust, I had to laugh at the part "lack of knowledge". The three salesman I have talked to so far have know @$*# about the JL which is pretty sad especially when one stated he has been selling Jeeps since 2008.

Bill 13

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR
[QUOTE="Long story short I previously ordered Wrangler from a dealer that I had always bought/serviced with, and when it finally arrived and was shown to me it had just about 350KMs on it, which when I commented they said was from a few test drives and the extensive PDI setup/test procedure. When I accessed the GPS log with the rep there that clearly showed a day-trip to Banff, I said “we’re done here” and walked away from that Wrangler and that dealership.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap! They thought you would be cool with that?! Damn.

I ordered my TJ and JK as soon as the order banks opened on the first year versions and both of them arrived with less than a km on them. I thought they had reset the TJ because it said 0 km but the trip showed .7 so it looked like it came straight off the truck for me. That had me a little concerned that they didn't test anything on it but it lasted me 10 years so no complaints.

Closure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tc
What city is the dealership in mo you work at? I live in the southwest MO area trying to find a decent dealership

Sponsored

OP
OP
simpleJL

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I hope management where those two swine work see the video.
I threw a link to it on their google maps page.

I have a feeling they will pull it down once they see it.

So I saved a copy on my computer for that occasion. Planned to check on it in a bit and see if it is still up. lol