For those of you who are concerned about the engine break-in period...

MoJeepDust

First Name
Dustin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 00 XJ, 08 Avalanche, 76 CB550F
Occupation
Jeep Product Trainer
Literally the reason I was so thrilled when I pulled into my dealership and they were taking the exact model I wanted off the truck with 2 miles on it haha. Zero test drives.
Haha mine went strait from the truck to my drive as well! A texhician test drive to check in but even got to pull it into the dealership thru detail and out the showroom floor! Perks of working at the dealership ;)

Strifeborn

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Tech Sales
Haha mine went strait from the truck to my drive as well! A texhician test drive to check in but even got to pull it into the dealership thru detail and out the showroom floor! Perks of working at the dealership ;)
That is awesome haha.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I'll say this; I've told my salesman that as soon as it comes in, he takes the key and locks it up, that I want 0 test drives performed with my JL and that I'd be checking since I'm going to be pulling the wheels and tires off ASAP for sale and I don't want miles on 'em. He's assured me that he will have the key secured. Hell, he even asked if I'd like them to keep the plastic on the thing. Hoping I don't have any issues...he has been very straight and good to work with thus far, so I doubt I will...

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement