• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Wisconsin For Sale: Tan soft top - premium "twill" material

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I (my wife) decided the tan soft top doesn't look good with the all black Sahara, so we are looking into purchasing a black soft top. I took delivery of the Jeep about one month ago, but didn't unbox the tan soft top until last weekend. It's been installed for less than a week, which means we've already started the stretching for you! The top is the premium "twill" material, not the basic sailcloth material. If I do purchase the black soft top, I would provide you that brand new hardware since my hardware is already installed. So 1/2 of it would be brand new!

Tan is not easy to come by, especially of the premium material. Also, the windows are tinted. I think it looks really good on other colors, just not black. Ugh.

I'd be willing to take $1600 OBO. Brand new, these tops are $2250-$2350 depending on where you look. I realize I can't get full retail price, unfortunately. I'd also be willing to drive a decent distance to deliver it.

Pictures below...

upload_2019-5-1_8-23-4.jpeg

upload_2019-5-1_8-23-17.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
Updated to $1600 to be more competitive with others, plus it has been out of the box for a week.

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranger Sahara JLU
Updated to $1600 to be more competitive with others, plus it has been out of the box for a week.
I'll take it for $1600. I assume the hardware too...if you find a replacement. I was looking for one around here before I sent back a PM...but no luck yet.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
I'll take it for $1600. I assume the hardware too...if you find a replacement. I was looking for one around here before I sent back a PM...but no luck yet.
Still interested?

Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax

discothan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wranger Sahara JLU
TaxPhan is an outstanding seller/member of this community. Thanks for travelling half-way to deliver! My wife loves the color/look.

OP
OP
TaxPhan

TaxPhan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Sahara
Occupation
VP of Tax
TaxPhan is an outstanding seller/member of this community. Thanks for travelling half-way to deliver! My wife loves the color/look.
No problem Than! I am definitely new to this community, but it seems to be mostly filled with outstanding people. My wife asked if I was worried to travel by myself and deliver the soft top to you, like it might be a drug deal gone bad. I just giggled while she rolled her eyes.

Glad your wife loves the look. I'm not gonna lie, it made me wish I had considered white instead of black for exterior. But what I do know is that I love my Jeep more than any other vehicle I've ever had.
Sponsored