• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters

JeeJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1196.JPG
Full set of Jeep Wrangler factory OEM seat covers (without rear armrest - rear 60/40 split) taken off brand new 4 door 2018 Jeep Wranger JL Sport (~200 Miles). This set also includes the center console vinyl wrap. These will also fit a 2019 JL Sport or any JL without rear armrest.

Asking $200+$50(shipping) for the seat covers (what is listed below). $300+$50(shipping) for seat covers with one seat heater system or $350+$50(shipping) for seat covers with two seat heater systems.

Will entertain all reasonable offers.

Regarding the seat heaters: I have two of these mounted in my Jeep and they are awesome. They are carbon fiber with two heat settings, built in thermostat for overheating protection and relay control for durability. There is a 3 year/36k mile transferable manufacturer's warranty.

PS: I also have other virtually brand new stock parts off my JL for sale (font/rear bumper, various suspension parts, exhaust, and tire carrier). Please contact me if you are interested in any of these.

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters 0F834E9A-8902-4C14-9689-831A107245C1

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters E83891C9-A8FD-4A4E-BCB9-5946E6DEB430

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1197.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1198.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1201.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1202.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1203.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE - JEEP Wrangler 4DR JL Factory OEM BLACK Cloth Seat Covers & Seat Heaters IMG_1196.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
Those are Mopar seat heaters? If not what brand and part number?

Grateful1

First Name
Grateful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 1998 TJ Sport 2011 Extreme Camper
Occupation
HR Manager
Hi, sorry for the late reply. These are not MOPAR Seat heaters, they are ALEA Seat heaters. I don’t know the part number but I got them from
Rubitrux.com

Https://www.rubitrux.com/Wrangler-seat-heaters.html
Sorry for the later reply. I am deployed and all the features do not always show. I didn’t get notifications. Did you also post just the heaters? I am really looking for Tan leather seats. Interested in the seat heaters for my TJ though.

OP
OP

JeeJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Sorry for the later reply. I am deployed and all the features do not always show. I didn’t get notifications. Did you also post just the heaters? I am really looking for Tan leather seats. Interested in the seat heaters for my TJ though.
No problem at all; yep you can get just the seat heaters. I’ll create a post on eBay and send you the link shortly.