• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: For Sale: FreeSpirit Recreation Manual 55 roof top tent

Jeepin2019

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2019
For sale and Local pick up ONLY, is a freespirit recreation adventure series Manual 55 roof top tent. 2-3 person. Tent is brand new , gray body: black rainfly / black cover. After I purchased the tent and still awaiting the arrival of our Jeep, the wife felt uncomfortable of the thought of going up and down with our small children. Needless to say , I never got to mount it.

I’m asking for the Black Friday purchase price with shipping included of $1350. This is below the retail price of $1695 plus the additional $249 shipping fee. Net savings of $600.

I’m in Southern California, zip 91724. Please feel free to see the cost and information at gofsr.com.

Contact me at my cell 213-590-32Zero2 for pictures and if you’re seriously interested.

• Weight: 118 lbs.
  • Interior Size Opened: 80″L X 55”W X 48”H
  • Size Closed: 85”L X 60″W X 9”H
  • Sleeping capacity 2-3 people
  • Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
  • Body: 190g Poly-Cotton Rip-Stop with 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
  • Rainfly: 210D Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane coating.
  • Mattress: 2 1/2″ High Density Foam.
  • Flooring: 2″ EPE foam.
  • Frame: Extruded Aluminum Alloy
Sponsored

Last edited: