• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York For sale: Five Michelin LTX M/S2 245/75R17 112S tires mounted on Jeep Wrangler 17 x 7.5” Tech Silver

10mmauto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2008 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Located in Lockport, NY. Local pick up only.

For sale are five brand new Michelin LTX M/S2 245/75R17 112S tires mounted on Jeep Wrangler 17 x 7.5” Tech Silver Aluminum Wheels. These came off my new 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL and I have been storing them for a year. Decided I won’t need them, so up for sale. I assume the TPMS are there. Tires alone are $106.99 at Walmart, $112.91 at Rakuten.com, $91.05 at TireRack.com.

I won’t separate the tires, wheels, or the five sets. $500 total.
IMG_1940.JPG
IMG_1941.JPG
IMG_1942.JPG
IMG_1943.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG
Sponsored