• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia FOR SALE... Factory Soft Top for 2018 JLU

cb1971

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I just bought a 2018 JLU and it has a factory soft top on it now. I am taking it off and replacing it with a hardtop. I need to get rid of the soft top and all of the mounting hardware for it. Make me an offer!! If it can't be picked up I will consider shipping it and splitting the cost with you. If you want to pick it up I will meet you halfway if it helps. The soft top is black and in great shape, there are no rips, stains, or bad scratches on it and the windows are crystal clear and not scratched up. The jeep has never been offroad so the top is not beat up and is great condition!!! MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!! I have attached some pics of my jeep with the soft top on it I want to sell.

Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE... Factory Soft Top for 2018 JLU jeep1
Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE... Factory Soft Top for 2018 JLU jeep2
Jeep Wrangler JL FOR SALE... Factory Soft Top for 2018 JLU jeep3
Sponsored

OP
OP
cb1971

cb1971

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I need to sell this top so it doesn't lay around and ruin!

OP
OP
cb1971

cb1971

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Is this the regular soft top, or the premium one? Also, where are you located in GA?
I assume the premium since it came new from the factory on the Jeep.

Sponsored

OP
OP
cb1971

cb1971

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Make me an offer!!!

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I assume the premium since it came new from the factory on the Jeep.
Per forum rules, you should post a selling price. You can buy a JLU with premium or nonpremium soft top from the factory. Yours looks like the nonpremium from a distance in your pics. If you determined which one it is, it would make it easier to sell because buyers want to know this key piece of info. GLWS

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I may be interested if it’s the premium. And I need some better pics

RobSwa

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
It is the premium factory top. I will get you some better pics tomorrow.
I assume because this was listed/last updated a year ago that it has been sold (and the post just never marked as such).

If that is not correct, and you still have the top, please let me know.
Thanks.
Sponsored