Sponsored

? for JEEP CARES. Dealer list for best customer service?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
This is a question for JEEP CARES.

Does FCA have a database for dealer SERVICE DEPARTMENTS?

There are too many stories of incompetent dealers. How can consumers weed out the bad ones?

How do consumers identify better performing dealer SERVICE CENTERS so we can reward them with our business?

Does FCA hava a list of it's highest rated dealers for service?

Is there a list ranking how well dealers provide service?

THANKS!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For everyone elseā€¦feel free to list dealers you have had good customer service from. List the dealer name and State.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Apoznan

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
So if you look for a dealer through Jeep's website, certain dealers have a "customer first" award. Can't tell you how they rate them, but it exists.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi @viper88,

To add to what @Apoznan mentioned, you can search your nearest dealers by entering your zip code at the following link: https://www.jeep.com/find-dealer.html

Some dealers have a "Customer First" distinction, which means that they have been awarded for excellent customer service by FCA as certified by J.D. Power. This Dealer has achieved the highest level of Customer Experience recognition in Five Core Areas: Customer Treatment, Employee Engagement, Facilities, Processes and Training Certification.

After engaging with a dealer through a sales or service experience, the customer is sent a survey regarding their experience at the dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
I found the Dealer Rater site but would like to know what FCA has to say.

https://www.dealerrater.com/directory/Illinois/Service-Center/Jeep/
I find it interesting that the closest dealer by rating for me is a auto body shop. Not to mention I would drive by many Jeep dealers to get to that autobody or #1 - 6 dealers before it shows my dealer as #7. Though I am not surprised my dealer is #7 as I have had many issues with service and have to keep them focused and hold them to the fire each time.

Sponsored

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Hi @viper88,

To add to what @Apoznan mentioned, you can search your nearest dealers by entering your zip code at the following link: https://www.jeep.com/find-dealer.html

Some dealers have a "Customer First" distinction, which means that they have been awarded for excellent customer service by FCA as certified by J.D. Power. This Dealer has achieved the highest level of Customer Experience recognition in Five Core Areas: Customer Treatment, Employee Engagement, Facilities, Processes and Training Certification.

After engaging with a dealer through a sales or service experience, the customer is sent a survey regarding their experience at the dealer.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
LOL, I find it funny each time I take it into my dealer I get this survey and I fill it out with the painful truth, hours to day(s) later I get a email/VM from the service manager saying I will be getting a survey from FCA and if I can not give them a 10 on everything to call him. I laugh because I already filled it out truthfully and if they were so worried about the grade they should do the work right to get the 10 rather than having me call them so they can talk me into a 10 after the fact and wasting the time after the fact.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Chrysler used to award its top dealers a FIVE STAR designation. But over time they all became FIVE STAR, even those that were really two-and-a-half stars.

I believe FCA is legally prohibited from outright recommending one dealer over another. That would amount to a form of discrimination ā€”or in this case favoritism, since all dealers are supposed to be franchise holders on equal terms.

OP
OP

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi @viper88,

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Hi Darlene,

Thank you for your prompt response back!

I will take a look at your link and hopefully locate a dealer that is competent for service.

Thanks again!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep dealer has a ā€œCustomer Lastā€ distinction...

OP
OP

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I find it interesting that the closest dealer by rating for me is a auto body shop. Not to mention I would drive by many Jeep dealers to get to that autobody or #1 - 6 dealers before it shows my dealer as #7. Though I am not surprised my dealer is #7 as I have had many issues with service and have to keep them focused and hold them to the fire each time.
I am not sure if I have much trust in the quality of the data either. I basically will look up dealers closes to me and cross reference them with Dealer Rater dealers that have more then 50 reviews or so. I am avoiding any dealer with a low number of reviews.

Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer Rater shows my local Jeep dealer (98229) has two reviews with an overall score of 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Pfft...! Those are probably fake reviews.

Yelp shows 40+ reviews for the same dealer for an overall 3 out of 5 stars.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hi Darlene,

Thank you for your prompt response back!

I will take a look at your link and hopefully locate a dealer that is competent for service.

Thanks again!
You're welcome! Please send me a private message if you would like additional support while in service at the dealer your vehicle concerns.

Darlene
Jeep Cares

Ma$$iveDebtAche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Funny, when I've had issues with my local dealership and I try to quickly address them (and I'm not satisfied); I never get these surveys.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Funny, when I've had issues with my local dealership and I try to quickly address them (and I'm not satisfied); I never get these surveys.
They should come directly from the dealer to your email. If you do not receive one and would like to have an experience documented, you are welcome to reach out to our team.

Darlene
Jeep Cares
Sponsored