Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Any reason that the pegs for the JK's wouldn't work on the JL's?

They seem to be a little cheaper in price....
Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Any reason that the pegs for the JK's wouldn't work on the JL's?

They seem to be a little cheaper in price....
There are some that say they fit both. I think smittybuilt makes some, but I would make sure it said jl / jk in the description. I know that the doors are not inner changeable but don’t know if it’s because of the hinges or not. I have a couple of tips from owning mine.......make sure to put a washer where yellow arrow is pointing to keep from damaging the hinge bushing. And make sure it has a stop on the outside of the peg ( red arrow ). Unless you find some that install on an angle, your foot will slide off..........:)

0EB8479B-B0E3-4FC6-A249-6E302F5DCD32.jpeg

OP
OP
geem03

geem03

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Occupation
RN/ Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
There are some that say they fit both. I think smittybuilt makes some, but I would make sure it said jl / jk in the description. I know that the doors are not inner changeable but don’t know if it’s because of the hinges or not. I have a couple of tips from owning mine.......make sure to put a washer where yellow arrow is pointing to keep from damaging the hinge bushing. And make sure it has a stop on the outside of the peg ( red arrow ). Unless you find some that install on an angle, your foot will slide off..........:)

0EB8479B-B0E3-4FC6-A249-6E302F5DCD32.jpeg
Thanks...I appreciate the advice