Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Hi folks, we're preparing to order our first Jeep in a few days. The bride, and I were looking at used but after seeing the prices we decided that it only cost a little more to go first class. So, we've settled on a new Pumpkin Metallic Sahara Unlimited. My question to you that have experience is what would be a fair percentage off the MSRP should we expect. I realize that I'm not going to buy a 49K Jeep for 39K, but don't want to be a dealers schmuck either. TIA for your help

Jim
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer
This is your best friend.

I got 8% off invoice at Criswell in MD, right outside DC. After factoring in shipping costs to have the Jeep transported to my ass in WI, it came to 6.5% off invoice.. still well worth it.

No other dealer in my state would was willing to go near that price. Money talks...

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
I paid 14.5% off MSRP for my Sahara

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Use this map to give you an idea of prices around you. if you are willing to come up to NC you can get up to 7% off of invoice from Tri-City.

Map of dealers with competitive pricing
Thank you much. I live just out side of Charlotte, so it will be easy to get up that way.

This is your best friend.

I got 8% off invoice at Criswell in MD, right outside DC. After factoring in shipping costs to have the Jeep transported to my ass in WI, it came to 6.5% off invoice.. still well worth it.

No other dealer in my state would was willing to go near that price. Money talks...
meth, I actually bought a Corvette from Criswell last year, and have been in contact with them about a Jeep. Small world brother.

Sponsored

meth0d

First Name
Pierce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JL MOAB
Occupation
Network Engineer
meth, I actually bought a Corvette from Criswell last year, and have been in contact with them about a Jeep. Small world brother.
How was your experience financing with them (if you financed, that is)? My Jeep should be KZ next week, and I'm nervous that they're going to try to earn their money back on that steep invoice discount...

OP
OP
Wanted33

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
How was your experience financing with them (if you financed, that is)? My Jeep should be KZ next week, and I'm nervous that they're going to try to earn their money back on that steep invoice discount...
Meth, call the Chevrolet store there, and ask for Mike Furman. He sells all brands for Criswell, and is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He'll be there with you the entire process.

johnsanc

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler MOAB
Another Charlottean!

I ordered my Jeep from Travis @ Tri-City as well. I am still waiting for it to ship out which should hopefully be any day. Travis is AWESOME. I tried working with local dealerships and they just gave me the runaround saying they couldn't come close to what Travis was offering. Eventually Captial of Indian Trail came very close, but they "got approval from the sales manager" too late and it was after I already placed my order with Travis. Besides, their doc fees were like $700 compared to Tri-City so it still would have been more expensive.

Just order from Travis @ Tri-City and kick back and relax until your new Jeep comes in (if you haven't already ordered that is.)

MrEMan1287

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sahara 2.0t
I just ordered pretty much the same jeep on Thursday. 19 JLU Sahara 2.0 in punk'n metallic. I got almost everything you could added to it. The listed price came out to be $54,645, I believe. I got mine for a flat $50k.

That was at the first dealership I went to. They were awesome, but I felt like I had to shop around. Went to two other dealerships and they gave me higher prices and a hard time. So I went back to the first dealership. They honored the 50k deal, so I placed the order.

Maybe I could have gotten it slightly cheaper, but I'm really happy with how the experience turned out and a flat 50 was cheaper than I was expecting anyways, so it's a win all around for me. Hope this helps!

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
If you're near Houston, or want to drive home, I got a great deal there in Conroe at Demontrond by talking to Neil. Let me know.

I can't tell where you are located.

Sponsored

slm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered JL Sahara
If you're near Houston, or want to drive home, I got a great deal there in Conroe at Demontrond by talking to Neil. Let me know.

I can't tell where you are located.
I got mine from Neil at Demontrond and ordered 5/31 as well. I wonder if ours our coming on the same shipment.