Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Wrangler392; ā€˜20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
anyone know if mopar will come out with flush mounted tail lights?
Unlikely. The reason the lights are the way they are is because it was the optimal/ cheapest/ easiest way to integrate the sensors.
Sponsored

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
I really want these, but Iā€™m concerned since Iā€™ve seen at least a few people mention they had some of the LEDs fail and a few have seen water intrusion. I have halogens so the factory LED and blindspot issues donā€™t bother me.

I realize itā€™s only been a handful of people that have had failure issues, but Iā€™m just not sold 100% yet. Maybe when Oracle has their next sale Iā€™ll pick them up.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I really want these, but Iā€™m concerned since Iā€™ve seen at least a few people mention they had some of the LEDs fail and a few have seen water intrusion. I have halogens so the factory LED and blindspot issues donā€™t bother me.

I realize itā€™s only been a handful of people that have had failure issues, but Iā€™m just not sold 100% yet. Maybe when Oracle has their next sale Iā€™ll pick them up.
Good Morning! The LEDs our and moisture issue has been addressed and we have made changes to the seal moving forward in production. If you were to order now then the new style would be shipped to you.

Also, we have a 4th of July sale happening soon! :)
-Melissa

James202198

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JLU Willys
Occupation
F&I Manager at Jeep Dealership
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning! The LEDs our and moisture issue has been addressed and we have made changes to the seal moving forward in production. If you were to order now then the new style would be shipped to you.

Also, we have a 4th of July sale happening soon! :)
-Melissa
Are they in stock again and available to ship currently? When will the 4th of July sale start and end?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Are they in stock again and available to ship currently? When will the 4th of July sale start and end?
They are coming in stock late August. July 1st-8th is the sale dates. We are going to post it with a code here when its live!

Sponsored

Jreycnc

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 3.6/AT JLUR, 21 392
Vehicle Showcase
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I saw a preorder set of lights and have had zero issues. They're one of my favorite mods!
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL 903467E0-67CA-496D-A8FF-115BCB1BF84F

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
@JP_Oracle can you show us how you sealed the new batch so we can seal the ones we already have?

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Iā€™ve heard that some people think itā€™s too Toyota-ish.
Funny you should mention that. I just arrived home from an interstate camping trip, and observed any number of vehicles (across several brands) that have the "bookended Cs" LED tail light design...Ford not the least among them.

Like headlight halos that first appeared on BMWs, before everyone else got in on the act, this particular lighting design is now having its turn at bat.

We wait for what's next.

Dfideth

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6 Sarge
Occupation
Crane Tech

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
@JP_Oracle can you show us how you sealed the new batch so we can seal the ones we already have?
Yes please, let us know what we can do to prevent moisture issues :rain:
They mention ealier in this thread (or another) that it was a manufacturing issue that was resolved. If yours are leaking, get them exchanged for free.

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
They mention ealier in this thread (or another) that it was a manufacturing issue that was resolved. If yours are leaking, get them exchanged for free.
mine are not leaking. but i can apply sealant to keep them from leaking and avoid the hassle of swapping them out.

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not possible without prying out the lens, which I would advise against. If you end up with an ingress issue, the solution is to reach out and let us replace the unit for you.

Bobby Boucher

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2-Door JL
They are coming in stock late August. July 1st-8th is the sale dates. We are going to post it with a code here when its live!
Has the sale begun ? I have not seen it posted.

Thanks
Sponsored