Sponsored

Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
I was in touch with Forum Sponsor, @Threedom again, today....

....they have received their Oracle tail lights ! ...... and the reverse engineering in regard to them is almost completed..... measurements and such, so their design team can get the sizing just right on / for, the replacement panels for that panel with the Oracle logo.

I was told that it won't be long before the panels with various designs... i.e., Palm Tree, Paw, Flip Flops, Wave, Star, etc., as long with a plain panel, will be available.

These are the ones they made for the Gladiator / Oracle tail lights..
Covers-1.jpg

Covers-3.jpg
I would be interested in a red reflective plate. It would seem to fill the gap and have purpose. IMHO
Sponsored

Bocephus1963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon. 1976 K5 Blazer. 1995 S10 Blazer 4wd
Occupation
Forklift Operator
I think the BSM was part of an option package, I have factory LED light package but no BSM.

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey

Sponsored

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
My apologies to the test dummies behind me last night at the Arby's drive through. During my extended wait, I had the notion to test how effective the new Oracle tails reverse output might be. Oops. Absolutely lit up the interior of the car behind me. I probably could have counted the fillings on the teeth of the driver. Hope to be able to use the Tazer light show function to make the reverse lights even more useful. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

mul1gan

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep JKUR
what will the tazer do for the lights?

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
I also have LED w/o bsm.. they couldn't have sold me on that.. I wanted steel bumpers, cold group, tow package, manual trans (limited me to 3.6) and LED.. that's it.

Let me just say this.. the factory LED's are fantastic! High beams are like my $800 of rigid cubes on the truck.

I will need a new tail light eventually but it's working and the great thing about LED's is the 50k hour life so.. I could probably go the rest of my life with the broken taillight.

vegasblue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I also have LED w/o bsm.. they couldn't have sold me on that.. I wanted steel bumpers, cold group, tow package, manual trans (limited me to 3.6) and LED.. that's it.
I have the BSM and let me tell you, on the trail, once dirt, snow, or mud starts caking on, they work REALLY well. I love me some warning lights or system inop messages. Sigh....

MaxCatMDWV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
T250, Model-X, Model A
Occupation
SAR Pilot
I have the BSM and let me tell you, on the trail, once dirt, snow, or mud starts caking on, they work REALLY well. I love me some warning lights or system inop messages. Sigh....
Isn't this easy to turn off on the screen? Settings -> Safety & Driving Assistance

Sponsored

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
what will the tazer do for the lights?
One of the functions of the Tazer mini is a key fob or steering wheel activated light show. My reasoning is to light the jeep from distance when approaching after dark. ie fishing - hunting outings.

Thane

First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURXR, 10 FJ Cruiser
Just installed the Oracle flush tailights. Build quality is much higher than my OEM tailights which would twist and flex like tupperware.

I have never done a mod that looks so utterly natural, like it has always been this way. The lunch box sized, OEM tumorous appearance looks so out of place in comparison.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Just installed the Oracle flush tailights. Build quality is much higher than my OEM tailights which would twist and flex like tupperware.

I have never done a mod that looks so utterly natural, like it has always been this way. The lunch box sized, OEM tumorous appearance looks so out of place in comparison.
Lol, now that's an adjective.