aggiechris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 392
Blind spot monitoring as well?
This is different than all other reports with factory LED.

They look great, as does that 392!

Damn USPS still has mine, now arriving late :mad:
Bsm works, the angle is a little different so not quite the same as the factory.
I’m getting an occasional quick flash or light out notice. The lights are working fine regardless of the dash warning. I have a tazer but haven’t done anything with the lights yet. I’ll see if the errors persist.

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
I meant the lights. Apparently they're like $900 Canadian PER SIDE. lol.
Oh my.. yes I've been waiting but thanks to our politics we might have $900 lights

Sponsored

aggiechris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 392
Gig em Chris,

Nice Jeep....I think I drove along with you on 360 the other day. 🤷‍♂️

I'd assume the 392 comes standard with the LED pkg.....No issues with errors?
Probably, I think I’m the only Hydro Blue 392 in Austin!

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_4627
So received my new Oracle tail lights Thursday, actually a day early than tracking indicated. Installed Saturday. For those interested:
PROS -
Works as intended. Replaced stock halogen tails on 2021 JLUW w/NO BSM. I have a JL Tazer Mini so went that route vs using the inline resistor. Easily changed in Vehicle Settings to LED tails. Installation is straight forward but mating the plastic bolt/nut takes a little finesse and an extra set of hands helps but not difficult. As others have stated, power tools could easily strip/snap the plastic bolt. The LEDs are good and bright. Thought maybe lost a little surface illumination over the stock halogens but LEDs are nice and bright and look good. The reverse LEDs are 1,000 times better than stock. The profile is really nice looking.
CONS -
The cons in my opinion are only because of the premium price tag. Once you open the box, you'll wonder if you got your moneys worth. You are paying for the design and engineering. The manufacturing is definitely not premium but adequate. These are light and rather flimsy feeling in the hands. As others have mentioned, the fit isn't perfect but I think that has as much to do with the flimsiness over the actual shape. If these were a bit more rigid in the construction, I don't think I would list any cons at all. There is a slight blemish in the corner where the mold just didn't finish well but barely worth mentioning.
OVERALL -
Not disappointed in the purchase as the LEDs were a must and the stock reverse lights definitely needed help. The design and appearance is 5 stars. The build a 3. Does not instill a great amount of confidence of a quality build. The LOGO is fine. May change in the future but not because of glaring ad.

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_4625

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_4622
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_4624

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_4628
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_4629

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
I may grab some thin foam insulation that has adhesive on one side and sandwich between it and the body.
I was thinking of trying some one side adhesive rubber strips to add to the light, or some rubber u-channel

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
so these don't have a rubber seal? do the stock lights have a seal?

Sponsored

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
@Rhinebeck01

I received my lights last night and installed them immediately. My Jeep came with the LED package so I didn't need the pigtail capacitors. Also, I don't have the side sensors, so didn't need to remove anything except the mounting bracket. Three screws and done. Took all of 10 minutes to install. Excellent build quality and the light output from the backup lights is truly amazing. I have the bumper mounted backup lights also, so now I have serious backup lighting. I ran them for about 5-10 minutes last night to be sure there were no issues and they seemed to work just fine.

Very clean look and flush fit. Looks like factory...except for the Oracle logo...
So you had rear LED without Blind Spot Monitors? I thought all rear LED had BSM.

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
So you had rear LED without Blind Spot Monitors? I thought all rear LED had BSM.
Nope .... I got the leds also and do not have nor did I want the blind spot monitors.
Sponsored