First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
We did not do a side-by-side but will work on that!

If you have a taser flash it for LED and throw the resistors in the can.
Except when you 'unmarry' the taser for dealer warranty service, the taillights will spaz out w/o the resister, correct? In that case, better to just use the resistors?

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
For those that have stock LED....the video says we don't need the resistor and just remove it......but do we just leave the wires that are still connected to the tail light dangling and just freely stuff into the tail light cavity or do they need to be capped off/covered, etc to protect them for contacting anything or from moisture?
Will they short anything out if the two ends contact one another or any other metal object inside the tail light cavity?

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
Phew, I’m glad I didnt miss the group buy! Aftermarket head and tail lights often look soooo…how should I put it…Affliction? American Fighter? And also fail fairly quickly. And I honestly expected a $650+ price tag. These look pretty damned amazing and I’m stoked to get them installed!

Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Except when you 'unmarry' the taser for dealer warranty service, the taillights will spaz out w/o the resister, correct? In that case, better to just use the resistors?
Not in my experience, unmarrying Tazer didn’t effect my LED (added on) taillights. Just the front turn signals freak out with out the Tazer connected.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
The tail lights would still function normally, you may just get a notification that you have a turn signal out on the dash. It would still work like normal though.

For those that have stock LED....the video says we don't need the resistor and just remove it......but do we just leave the wires that are still connected to the tail light dangling and just freely stuff into the tail light cavity or do they need to be capped off/covered, etc to protect them for contacting anything or from moisture?
Will they short anything out if the two ends contact one another or any other metal object inside the tail light cavity?
Good Question! There is no need to do anything, you can tape it up if you dont want it to dangle. Its the female side of the connector so it is not going to short if it contacts metal.

Phew, I’m glad I didnt miss the group buy! Aftermarket head and tail lights often look soooo…how should I put it…Affliction? American Fighter? And also fail fairly quickly. And I honestly expected a $650+ price tag. These look pretty damned amazing and I’m stoked to get them installed!
Thanks for that input! We agree that there are not a lot of great aftermarket designs currently availble. Our designers put a lot of thought and time into the design of these lights.

Here are some of our initial concept sketching where you can see the evolution of the overall aesthetic.
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 12.47.46 PM-2

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
that was my first thought and concern....love the design!

will you have them with the black painted to match stock jeep colors? THAT would look amazing
We are not offering custom painted options, however, they are able to be painted to match.

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
The tail lights would still function normally, you may just get a notification that you have a turn signal out on the dash. It would still work like normal though.
Good to know... thanks!

Thanks for that input! We agree that there are not a lot of great aftermarket designs currently availble. Our designers put a lot of thought and time into the design of these lights.
I would have killed for a set of lights that looked like something on a classic Ferrari. But then again, I'm one of only a few who would 'get' that joke...

Seriously tho-- great job on the design. These lights look like they actually belong there. :like:

Cycle11111

First Name
Alastair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2 Door Wrangler Sport
Mine are now ordered - will go super well with my new Oculus Bi-LEDS which we love. They make the stock headlights look like a joke. As one person said the stock ones are like two easy-bake oven lights

Dfideth

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6 Sarge
Occupation
Crane Tech
Just Ordered!
Great looking tail lights. I have your Oculus headlights, any plans to do front fender lighting replacements?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Just Ordered!
Great looking tail lights. I have your Oculus headlights, any plans to do front fender lighting replacements?
We have the bulb replacements currently and at this time to do not have a plan for fender replacement.
Sponsored