First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
I really want to try theses as soon as they become available! I have the led lights, but don’t have blind spot in my JL, so I have high dollar taillights hanging out there just looking to get broken. I know there’s at least one other option out there, but not real fond of the look.

Please make these a little harder to steal than the OEM and let me know when I can get some!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
These are the first aftermarket tail lights for the JL that don’t look cheesy. If they have a brighter backup light, I’m sold.
Thanks for that input. Our designers put a lot of thought and time into the design of these lights.

Here are some of our initial concept sketching where you can see the evolution of the overall aesthetic.
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 12.47.46 PM

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Sub'd, these look amazing. If they're 100% PNP on my Sport S and significantly brighter in reverse I am definitely in for a set.

Sponsored

Kenbike

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon
These look great, I will order a pair when they are out!

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
I'd be a little nervous about the blind spot functionality. I read somewhere that that was the reason the oem's stick out so far. Seems at the very least that the function would be diminished. But if not then these are a home run.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I'd like to see a night video of the brake lights and turn signals. So many aftermarket lights have very poor brake light performance, espacially at night with the tail lights on, which makes it difficult to see tell if the brakes are applied.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I'd like to see a night video of the brake lights and turn signals. So many aftermarket lights have very poor brake light performance, espacially at night with the tail lights on, which makes it difficult to see tell if the brakes are applied.
You are right, many other LED tail lights do not provide adequate illumination for the brake function at night. That is why these are engineered with additional rear-facing higher powered LEDs with designated optics to focus and direct the Light and optimize the brake light performance. Besides the standard PCB with LED that light up the perimeter of the lights (green) the are separate PCBs for the high powered brake light functionality (blue). These tail lights are designed to outperform everything else on the market.
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 12.44.07 PM

You can actually see this same feature implemented in the Gladiator version of these tail lights which is already fully developed and currently in production.

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 1.30.25 PM

Last edited:

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Besides the standard PCB with LED that light up the perimeter of the lights (green) the are separate PCBs for the high powered brake light functionality (blue). These tail lights are designed to outperform everything else on the market.
please, you need to make the reverse lights as high powered as you possibly can too. the factory reverse lights are horrible.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
So, on the Gladiator only the 1/2” at the top and bottom of the LED running light strip are brake lights?

Please post a video of them in the dark or not in direct sunlight (dusk, dawn, parking garage) with the running lights on showing the brake, turn signals and reverse lights. Thanks.

Thdoors

First Name
Dabber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 2021 JLU Sport 2LT 2015 Sport 3.6L
Occupation
Retired homicide detective
The first time we took our JL on a trail we lost a tail light to a tree. We thought it was odd that the factory lights stuck out as much as they do and we realized others have run into this same issue. Photo of a JT for reference.
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 1.30.25 PM

We will be offering a flush style tail light for the Wrangler JL in the near future and wanted to share some of the initial design and images of test fitting to get feedback from the members here.

This was our initial concept:

Creating a completely flush design with all of the electronics positioned inside of the fender cavity.

After months of development we have test fitted our initial 3D printed prototypes with some really exciting results. The lights look great and perform exceptionally well.

The frame of the tail light is completely flush to the body panel, eliminating any unnecessary exposure to trees, boulders, and other obstacles on tight trails.

Besides being a functional "flush" design these feature some very interesting LED functionality including a high-powered LED reverse light and plug-and-play integration for the factory sensors.

We would love to hear your feedback!
Take my money PLEASE!!!
Sponsored