Sponsored

Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I don't have the sensors. Pretty sure will place Jeep Wave stickers on the blank panels..hhhaaahahahahaha
@KOKOKO

Rather then Jeep wave stickers..... how about the Jeep Wave or your choice of other designs on the panels..... and the designs have no impact on sensors even if your JL has them.. No panels, not being offered by Oracle but by .........

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Covers-3
Sponsored

KOKOKO

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willy's, 2022 Silverado Trail Boss
@KOKOKO

Rather then Jeep wave stickers..... how about the Jeep Wave or your choice of other designs on the panels..... and the designs have no impact on sensors even if your JL has them.. No panels, not being offered by Oracle but by .........

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Covers-3
I'm in

JeepAustinWeird

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
@KOKOKO

Ok.....I'm waiting....drum roll. Who are they offered by??

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok.....I'm waiting....drum roll. Who are they offered by??
@JeepAustinWeird

Forum Sponsor THREEDOM will be offering them for the flush tail lights on the JT and for the flush tail lights on the JL from what I understand..

Made in Minnesota, USA....

Here are just a few of the designs for the JT...

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL Covers-1

WOwen

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
I love this Threedom shit! Have key caps and wiper caps. Now going to need these as well. They always include a hand written Thank You which to me is a very cool thing to do.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m in for just blank black ones.
@weeitsmikelee

Just this morning I mentioned to @Threedom that many to include myself would just want plain black.. No logo (yuk), no design on them. I was given the thumbs up on this thought.

I do expect/think plain black will be offered. .

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Reposting the Installation video here, don't want it to get buried where nobody can find it :)

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
@weeitsmikelee

Just this morning I mentioned to @Threedom that many to include myself would just want plain black.. No logo (yuk), no design on them. I was given the thumbs up on this thought.

I do expect/think plain black will be offered. .
You're right. By Oracle. Lol. It's blank from them, why would anyone get the Threedom blank one?
Am I missing something here?

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
You're right. By Oracle. Lol. It's blank from them, why would anyone get the Threedom blank one?
Their logo is on it
Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL 1637687500468

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Their logo is on it
1637687500468.png
@Abramovich

Yes there is.... a big "ORACLE" logo on each tail light like on their offering for the JT...... Unless Oracle does differently with the JL offering.. Doubt that...

This is why I suggested to Threedom, that Threedom offer an insert that is plain, to go along with the THREEDOM inserts that they will have with the cutesy designs...

Some vehicle owner's like myself, do not want LOGOS ... various logos all over their vehicles..

A cutesy this and that on a vehicle is ok.... but logos to me is like a dealer license plate frame and free advertising to them... looks like crapola and.....

weeitsmikelee

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Wrangler392; ‘20 F-Pace; '15 XL883N; '82 CX500
Occupation
Healthcare
Vehicle Showcase
The lights seem to have their logo on the black plastic trim. I’d prefer if it was embossed onto the led housing or nonexistent. Bestop has logos that peel off and that seems like a good solution for all customers.

If threedom has a clean product I’ll happily buy it just for my ocd but the Oracle logo as is doesn’t seem terrible.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
@Abramovich

Yes there is.... a big "ORACLE" logo on each tail light like on their offering for the JT...... Unless Oracle does differently with the JL offering.. Doubt that...

This is why I suggested to Threedom, that Threedom offer an insert that is plain, to go along with the THREEDOM inserts that they will have with the cutesy designs...

Some vehicle owner's like myself, do not want LOGOS ... various logos all over their vehicles..

A cutesy this and that on a vehicle is ok.... but logos to me is like a dealer license plate frame and free advertising to them... looks like crapola and.....

As I said, their logo is on it. But I wouldn't call it big. You can see it in the image I posted earlier, near the bottom of the panel. I agree with you, I like no logos, and will get panels that are offered, either themed or plain. I'm thinking about painting that panel to match the color of my Jeep.

Last edited:

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Abramovich

Actually the logo is pretty sizeable on the JT offering.... Will undoubtedly be the same of the JL offering..

Anyway that panel with the logo is easily replaced. THREEDOM will have plain and with designs to replace that easily removable panel with the logo...

Jeep Wrangler JL Flush Mount Style LED Tail Lights for Jeep Wrangler JL lllll
Sponsored