Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back Exhaust

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
My buddy and I installed the Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back Exhaust today. The instructions provided online and in the box were more than sufficient.

Holy hell. Just like their site says, this thing is LOUD: a great loud, rumble. Just like other posts have said regarding the axle-back, the drone around ~2100-2900 RPM is annoying. However, I only see that range during acceration/deceleration, up/down a hill, or with a heinous headwind.

If you like a LOUD exhaust, highly recommend.

Video to follow, once the sun is up.
Sponsored

Last edited:

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds pretty dam beefy, a little to loud for me but part of me kinda likes it

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
Can you post a video with revs and in car please?

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Can you post a video with revs and in car please?
I can, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Also, we're going to have to make some adjustments to the fitment b/c the exhaust tip rests on the underside of the bumper and rattles at certain RPM.

Sponsored

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
I can, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Also, we're going to have to make some adjustments to the fitment b/c the exhaust tip rests on the underside of the bumper and rattles at certain RPM.

Gurulee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Cybersecurity
My buddy and I installed the Flowmaster Outlaw Cat-back Exhaust today. The instructions provided online and in the box were more than sufficient.

Holy hell. Just like their site says, this thing is LOUD: a great loud, rumble. Just like other posts have said regarding the axle-back, the drone around ~2100-2900 RPM is annoying. However, I only see that range during acceration/deceleration, up/down a hill, or with a heinous headwind.

If you like a LOUD exhaust, highly recommend.

Video to follow, once the sun is up.
Same sentiments here. I am thinking about reintroducing the stock resonator back in front of it to tame the sound level and drone.