Florida Off-Road Foundation License Plate

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
That plate would look great on my Punk'n JL. Now I just have to move to Florida. :idea:
Sponsored

4doorturbo

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport S
I just preordered mine as well. I don't think the order number is representative of the actual pre-sales though, as my order number is 120237. Looks like as of 12/6/20 they were at 339 sales out of 3,000 needed, so a long way to go still.

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I just preordered mine as well. I don't think the order number is representative of the actual pre-sales though, as my order number is 120237. Looks like as of 12/6/20 they were at 339 sales out of 3,000 needed, so a long way to go still.
I’ll preorder soon make that 340

Sponsored

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. The website is terrible; had to search to find the link. There were 3 or 4 links that were wrong; they pointed to a Chinese website.
This may be why they had significant numbers in the pre-poll they did but only have 390 something actual pre-orders. It might pay for you to contact them and let them know what you experienced

ivanidea

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 2dr
Occupation
IT
I'm just disappointed that the plate will only support 5 characters :mad:

trueevan

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I'm just disappointed that the plate will only support 5 characters :mad:
I am disappointed, too. :( Has the license plate of your car ever been stolen? Someone stole mine once. It was quite unpleasant because I couldn't drive the car without the plate, but mostly because I had no idea what to do and how to recover it. I asked a lot of my friends, but none of them could give me useful advice. Naturally, I turned to the Internet, and I found a good site — https://www.searchquarry.com/free-license-plate-number-lookup/ — it had all the information I needed. I managed to recover the plate quickly. If you have some trouble with your license plate, maybe you can find some solutions there.

Last edited:

morph860

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe's (Rubicon X and Grand Cherokee Anniv.)
Hopefully they can advertise it at Jeep Beach this year or somewhere to get more people to register. Can't believe it's taking this long to get to 3,000.

Sponsored

OP
OP
3Pedalsand4Wheeldrive

3Pedalsand4Wheeldrive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2 door 6sp
Vehicle Showcase
Hopefully they can advertise it at Jeep Beach this year or somewhere to get more people to register. Can't believe it's taking this long to get to 3,000.
I hope they do, I imagine they would easily get those numbers

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Is this 100% legit? I would totally order 1 but looking for confirmation that it’s for real and not just a post popping up all over

sbrimer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023, 392 Rubicon XR
Is this 100% legit? I would totally order 1 but looking for confirmation that it’s for real and not just a post popping up all over
It is legit, I received my voucher from Florida DMV. However, it is taking forever to get to 3,000. It doesn't seem like enough people are interested.

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is legit, I received my voucher from Florida DMV. However, it is taking forever to get to 3,000. It doesn't seem like enough people are interested.
I really think the interest is gonna peak, I have 4 family members joining in to preorder so I believe we will get it done fairly quick....it’s now all over FB as well

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really think the interest is gonna peak, I have 4 family members joining in to preorder so I believe we will get it done fairly quick....it’s now all over FB as well
preordered my plate and my husbands...
Sponsored