Florida Off-Road Foundation License Plate

crbrenny

First Name
Chad
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I got an email saying they are past halfway, and they will be sending flags out soon, I am hopeful. I want to know if they have a booth or something set up at FL jeep events, like Jeeptoberfest i ocala or Jeeping with Judd in Polk County. I may reach out on their website.

morph860

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
You would think they'd have other ways to promote this or raise money for their foundation. Sell us some stickers, t-shirts, whatever. They told me they were "on vacation" during Jeep Beach so they didn't go. There were thousands and thousands of Jeeps around here. I doubt they'll go to the other events if they didn't go to that one. But hopefully they do something to spread the word. Or give us options to buy some merchandise to spread the word for them.

sbrimer

First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JLU, 1996 Nissan Hardbody
There is not even any mention of this in my local DMV in Pensacola like the other license plates. No pictures, no documentation, nothing. Doesn't seem like like anyone is trying hard enough.

Advertisement

Dwayne Lane's Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Advertisement