Florida Guy Happy But Frozen

Johnczar4

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2029 Wrangler Sport S
Try it in the snow. Even more fun. Wool hat heated seats and steering wheel. Windows open Freedom top off.
Sponsored

jdegrave

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte, Pathfinder, JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Director Financial Systems Support & Governance
I loved the winter during the time we lived in Key Largo, it was great, just cool enough to make it fun. Winter here on Maui is also great, I actually wear a shirt with sleeves in the morning, with something on my feet. As soon as the sun is up I switch back to flip flops and tank top. For formal events I put on my clean flip flops and a clean tank top with no stains or holes. I love winter............on Maui
My wife and I LOVE Maui! Evening dinners in Lahaina, shopping in Whaler’s Village and the obligatory expedition to see the sunrise on the top of Haleakala (please excuse any spelling errors). All the islands are great but Maui holds a special place in our hearts!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
My favorite time of the year, heater on in the morning going to work, A/C on and/or top down, on the way home from work........:rock:... I’d apologize to the northerners, but judging by how packed our town is, I don’t think anybody’s left up there....:)

Sponsored

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
My favorite time of the year, heater on in the morning going to work, A/C on and/or top down, on the way home from work........:rock:... I’d apologize to the northerners, but judging by how packed our town is, I don’t think anybody’s left up there....:)
Jeep Wrangler JL Florida Guy Happy But Frozen 1607669858625
Sponsored