Sponsored

Florida Dealer under invoice suggestions?

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and firstly want to say hi! I've been browsing and this forum is so active I've decided to join. I don't like asking for favors right away but I really need a dealer suggestion as I get ready to order my 2019 Rubi. I'm in Miami and every dealer that gives the 5-7% under invoice is out of state. I was looking for one in Florida. I was suggested Airport CDJ (Shawn) but he was no help...quoting me full price msrp. I don't want to play the bait and switch or similar games the dealers like to play (since it's my time I'm wasting driving up there).

What dealers would you recommend? And who shall I speak with?

Thanks guys!
Sponsored

Scrappy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Naval Flight Officer
I have heard Beck CJD in Palatka will do 5%. I have not spoken to them yet but if you do please let me know I am also waiting on the 19's to place my order.

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Palatka and st Pete so far Iā€™ve heard will go to 5% but havenā€™t confirmed since Iā€™m trying to find a closer dealer. Iā€™m all the way down in miami. Iā€™m retired and for health reasons I canā€™t travel very far. Hopefully a Florida dealer wakes up and offers a group buy of sorts or at least match other dealer offerings. Theyā€™re losing many clients. Theyā€™re so focused on maximizing profits instead of becoming a higher volume dealer and retaining repeat customers.

Koejones

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In presses of owning a jl
you wont find any one in south florida. i tried them all. best you can do is get a (tread lightly membership) $100.
it gives you the affiliates program. you get 1% below invoice. got mine at auto nation pembroke pines. talk to stan

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Thanks! I was wanting to try all my Florida options and reach for at least 5% off invoice before getting the membership and getting 1% under ( which i donā€™t know if the 2019ā€™s have confirmed theyā€™ll accept)

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and firstly want to say hi! I've been browsing and this forum is so active I've decided to join. I don't like asking for favors right away but I really need a dealer suggestion as I get ready to order my 2019 Rubi. I'm in Miami and every dealer that gives the 5-7% under invoice is out of state. I was looking for one in Florida. I was suggested Airport CDJ (Shawn) but he was no help...quoting me full price msrp. I don't want to play the bait and switch or similar games the dealers like to play (since it's my time I'm wasting driving up there).

Thanks guys!
First check the Florida lemon law to see if it requires your purchase in Florida . You don't want one without lemon law protection .

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Interesting, I didnā€™t even consider this.

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Thanks for that, yes thatā€™s important on these jls with steering and weld issues

Jeffkasman

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl

Thanks guys!
Ill give you 1000 under invoice I so have a dealer fee like like every dealer does it 648.75

Sponsored

Jessgut12

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anyone near the tampa area giving good deals?

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Ill give you 1000 under invoice I so have a dealer fee like like every dealer does it 648.75
If I have an affiliate rewards number, would your offer be 1% under invoice and the additional $1000 off?

Last edited:

Osprey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy
I am in West Palm and picked one up from Daytona Beach Jeep. Off the lot I was able to get almost 5% under invoice using military and Tread Lightly discount. They had a $599 dealer fee which is also less then any of the other FL dealers.i couldnā€™t be happy with the dealership. I was going to order from Koons but found what I wanted at a cheaper rice if you include flying to VA, a hotel room and driving it back to south FL.
Just my two cents.

OP
OP
Carbonalpine

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
I am in West Palm and picked one up from Daytona Beach Jeep. Off the lot I was able to get almost 5% under invoice using military and Tread Lightly discount. They had a $599 dealer fee which is also less then any of the other FL dealers.i couldnā€™t be happy with the dealership. I was going to order from Koons but found what I wanted at a cheaper rice if you include flying to VA, a hotel room and driving it back to south FL.
Just my two cents.
Thatā€™s off the lot, would be interesting to see if they would negotiate on builds (they should). And for all Florida prospective buyers, sign up for tread lightly (itā€™s a great cause) and you should be able to get at minimum 1% under invoice...factor that and compare costs to traveling to pick one up

Osprey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caddy
I think he will be willing to do that. I will contact him tomorrow and see if he wants me to post his info or a salesman info. The guy I dealt with was the sales manager. Was easy as pie. Chatted via e-mail a few times. Pushed him my build sheets from other places to let him know what I was looking at. Drove the one on lot (Rubi JLU MSRP ~53k). Told him to call me with a price. Called about 30mins later and gave me numbers..~ 47300. Went in next day and was driving away with Jeep in less then 45mins.
Sponsored