Sponsored

**FLORIDA 2020 HOLIDAY BEACH RUN**

VaBeachDad

First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2001 XJ (2021 JLU is in Our Near Future)
Sounds good to all of us! I think @VaBeachDad and his wife are very interested in getting the diesel as well so it’ll be good for them to see it and hear it too!
I am absolutely looking forward to spending one of the last days of this very strange year on our favorite beach, surrounded by the upgraded off-spring of my Little Old TJ and seeing what that long awaited Diesel is all about
Sponsored

Wabujitsu

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 JLU Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired US Army
Vehicle Showcase
Weather is looking good for Wednesday! Sunny & 70! Let’s keepem’ crossed people!
Jeff, that’s about eight hours of windshield time for me, there and back - pretty much an overnighter. I can’t make this one, but the next one I might, if I have at least a month of lead time. Have fun! St. Augustine is one of my favorite towns; I know it well!

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Jeff, that’s about eight hours of windshield time for me, there and back - pretty much an overnighter. I can’t make this one, but the next one I might, if I have at least a month of lead time. Have fun! St. Augustine is one of my favorite towns; I know it well!
No worries bro!

UFO45

First Name
Colter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Bad news... was really looking forward to it but there is no way we can make it over there for tomorrow :( .... hope next time works out! Have fun!!

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Bad news... was really looking forward to it but there is no way we can make it over there for tomorrow :( .... hope next time works out! Have fun!!
No worries! There is always a next time! We will take a lot of photos and we will have a drone out there as well.

Sponsored

Gator Jeep 1

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Here’s some pics and videos I shot on the beach run! Really enjoyed the day and meeting a lot of new folks!

44F5E1B5-35B6-40BE-91C2-60FC6BF4AF0E.jpeg

87EC749A-334A-462D-9B49-450579B23301.jpeg

Attachments

OP
OP
TrailTorque

TrailTorque

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Here’s some pics and videos I shot on the beach run! Really enjoyed the day and meeting a lot of new folks!
Jeep beach is going to be awesome so many new people and the gladiator crew!
Sponsored