Floor lights ambient lighting - Color Mods

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can anyone confirm any of these part numbers with their foot well lights?

IMG_20181207_104629.jpg
I believe I found it!! One of the mopar pages have a diagram of those lights you listed. I found the one that looked like the footwell light. Once I found that out there was 2 part numbers listed. Ran those part numbers on another mopar page. The number below listed it was for a rubicon or Sahara. Ran the other number and it came up for a sport.
68295365AA
Sponsored

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
I believe I found it!! One of the mopar pages have a diagram of those lights you listed. I found the one that looked like the footwell light. Once I found that out there was 2 part numbers listed. Ran those part numbers on another mopar page. The number below listed it was for a rubicon or Sahara. Ran the other number and it came up for a sport.
68295365AA
Perfect, I think I'mma order some to see what magical things we can accomplish.

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

Mantacon

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Grey JLUR
same price I paid
I'm trying to find LEDs but I have no idea what I am looking for. I also see there are two LEDs from the image. Can both be replaced? Or does one only turn on with the doors?

Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'm trying to find LEDs but I have no idea what I am looking for. I also see there are two LEDs from the image. Can both be replaced? Or does one only turn on with the doors?
The outside casing has two spots for the leds to shine through. The casing looks to be the same between the sport and the Sahara. The board inside that casing only has 1 led for the sport and two leds for the Sahara. 1 led works for the door. The second works for the accent lighting. You need 2 of these modules if you’re doing the swap.

Lensync58

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Unlimited Sport
Hardly professional lol but gives everyone a visual that's easy... as far as how you decide to make the connections that's up to you... I like to solder and shrink wrap... but bullet connections are nice also...

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase