Sponsored

Flat Towing 2021 Jeep Wrangler

Al G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU
@swbimny

No, I'm not hostile at all... I do believe you are very very naive though...

For example with your 2018, do you know about TSB 18-092-19 (Power Control Update) and how it relates to your 2018 ? Did your "instructions", tell you that... NOoooo.....

And how when you are flat towing that 2018 and it's Aux battery, not being used can, and will deplete... especially on a long long trip...and may have you in a no start situation... thanks to depleted Aux... when you arrive at your destination with that Toad.....
What is your problem? While the JL may have battery issues they are not unique to or caused by flat towing the Jeep. Take your "knowledge " to a thread where it might be relevant.
Sponsored

swbimny

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler jl sport
@Al G
Suggest you take your mouse cursor and hover it over the shot glass with bullet to the left where you see my user name, Rhinebeck01. When the window opens, click on IGNORE, and you will no longer have to read any of my posts... Just did that in regard to your user ID.
Can you ignore me also, Thanks

IslandNomad

First Name
Islander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm about to flat tow my 2021 JLUR auto transmission tomorrow and have been working on a checklist.

This Jeep has a remote key fob and a Push to Start button, i.e. no actual ignition key.

After following the procedure in the manual, do I leave the Jeep and use the remote key fob to lock it?
Sponsored