lotuzzdiabetes

First Name
Toppy
Threads
Reaction score
So 4 Truong Quoc Dung, P.8, Q.Phu Nhuan, TPHCM
Vehicle(s)
Yahama Jupiter
I got stranded on the side of the road the other day with a flat tire. As I was waiting for roadside assistance (long story), I started thinking about roadside emergency kits. Any suggestions? Fix a flat? Has anyone tried installing tire slime? This site looks interesting as well. It took about an hour for roadside assistance to reach me. The giant nail in my tire made it easy for the technician to help. A quick patch and I was on my way.
Sponsored

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I got stranded on the side of the road the other day with a flat tire. As I was waiting for roadside assistance (long story), I started thinking about roadside emergency kits. Any suggestions? Fix a flat? Has anyone tried installing tire slime? This site looks interesting as well. It took about an hour for roadside assistance to reach me. The giant nail in my tire made it easy for the technician to help. A quick patch and I was on my way.
Simple...have a good jack and a spare tire. I sprung for the Safe Jack vs. the Hi-Lift and I carry my cordless impact wrench with me. In addition, I have the Viair 450P in my truck (soon to be in my Jeep). But, no matter...for a flat, just jack up the vehicle and change the tire. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm not seeing the issue.

Boatbuilder88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
F-16 Engineer (retired)
Jack, spare tire, flares, lantern (or headlamp) with batteries, hand wipes or work gloves, portable lithium ion battery pack with jumper cables, cell phone, blanket, water, granola bars.

wesbowhunts

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
tire plug kit and compressor. aint jacking with a spare unless i have to.

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Which reminds me I really need to practice with my repair kit. Alongside a highway at night is not the time to be learning how to do it.

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
I have my spare tire but I always bring my Arb repair kit.
Sponsored