Flat fenders aftermarket for the Jeep JL

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I saw a you tube video about a week ago and some company was showing how strong their fenders were..They drove the jeep up on the tire like a lot of jeeps do. But then they drove the jeep up on the fender and let it rest on the fender..That there was a good selling point for anyone to see
Sponsored

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
Id prefer the plastic to metal. Wouldn't care if fenders pop off, crack or get damage on them, its a replaceable piece.
Metal while less prone to damage itself would echo that damage into the body or at least the mounting point of the fender.

I'm a newb when it comes to this so correct me if I'm wrong.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I don't see any turn signals we have to have that in Texas

donseeley

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Shit. I need 2 more inches to cover 35s NH state requirement. Stock fenders don’t cover. Anyone have thoughts about fabricating spacers to push out the stock fenders? Sanding/repainting would be costly.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Shit. I need 2 more inches to cover 35s NH state requirement. Stock fenders don’t cover. Anyone have thoughts about fabricating spacers to push out the stock fenders? Sanding/repainting would be costly.
I am sure glad we don't have that rule here in Texas with all these big trucks ,jeeps and big tires
Sponsored