Flashpaq on 2.0

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Is anyone running the Flashpaq on their 2.0 turbo? Also, since it requires a PCM swap, does this limit any software updates that the dealer can perform?
Sponsored

Steve Jennings

First Name
Not Now
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neveragain.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Scooter
Occupation
Trust Funder
Is anyone running the Flashpaq on their 2.0 turbo? Also, since it requires a PCM swap, does this limit any software updates that the dealer can perform?
Yes. It works great. I took it off for the steering box change, but, I've been told it wouldn't have been a problem if I set it back to stock on the exchange ECU.

OP
OP
abecker

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Yes. It works great. I took it off for the steering box change, but, I've been told it wouldn't have been a problem if I set it back to stock on the exchange ECU.
Did you have to swap the PCM back before the steering box, or just removed the flashpaq but left the PCM?

Steve Jennings

First Name
Not Now
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.neveragain.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Scooter
Occupation
Trust Funder
Did you have to swap the PCM back before the steering box, or just removed the flashpaq but left the PCM?
I swapped the PCM (just to be 100% sure) . I was told that I didn't need to. The new steering gear works great. The Flashpaq is great, I had no idea it would be such an improvement to an already fun vehicle.

OP
OP
abecker

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I swapped the PCM (just to be 100% sure) . I was told that I didn't need to. The new steering gear works great. The Flashpaq is great, I had no idea it would be such an improvement to an already fun vehicle.
Where did you get an extra PCM from?