First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon EcoDiesel (11th Jeep)
Occupation
Retired CFO. Mayo Clinic volunteer.
This is discussed here and there, but I don't see a dedicate thread. I see two basic solutions: a seat-attached piece of hardware, and a Velcro roll bar mount. Any words of wisdom, preferences, or alternative mounting methods?
Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I use the flashlight holder that secures to the outboard rail on the driver's seat. Being made of plastic, its construction could certainly be more robust, but I knowingly traded quality for accessibility. Tucked under and immediately adjacent to the light is a short length of steel pipe wrapped in grip tape. Each complements the other when both are deployed.

Jeep Wrangler JL Flashlight mounts? 20220104_133432

FLjeeper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I use one of each, 2 mag lights in the Jeep with one on the roll bar and another seat attached one. Both have been useful at one point or another.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
This is discussed here and there, but I don't see a dedicate thread. I see two basic solutions: a seat-attached piece of hardware, and a Velcro roll bar mount. Any words of wisdom, preferences, or alternative mounting methods?

Flashlight and seat rail brackets both from Amazon. Dirt on floor mat from SMORR.

Jeep Wrangler JL Flashlight mounts? light
Sponsored