Flashlight durability in the summer

Specter491

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wranlger JL Sport S
Looking to mount a flashlight to my roll bar but I'm worried about it's durability in the Florida summer.... I will usually have my top on so it won't be in direct sunlight but the car does get toasty inside. Anyone with experience with this?
Sponsored

Badweissenbier

First Name
Bad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet JLUR
I’ve done that, once it started getting hot I put it in the house near the door so I can grab it on the way out

WillJr

First Name
Will Sanders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Specter, can you tell me more about technical characteristics of your flashlight?

WillJr

First Name
Will Sanders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
I wonder what does the durability of beaming length depend on. Do you think the main condition is the power of a battery or something else? I know one reliable site where my friend has purchased Vont 'Blaze' tactical flashlight recently. Have you ordered https://www.amazon.com/Vont-Flashlight-Flashlights-Water-resistant-Accessories/dp/B089T8HDBV anything here before? I don't have an aim to ensure you must use their services all the time. But I think they really care about their customers and there are only high-quality products displayed. The shipping time is not long one. Don't you think it's an ideal option?
Sponsored