Sponsored

FlashCal won’t allow me Return to Stock?

fefe2018

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
I will have an appointment for gear box bulletin next week. Pretty sure dealer will do a flash. I was going to unmarried my flashcal and return to stock today, but the return to stock fail.....I tried many times even let the car sleep and try again, but still no success. I already emailed flashcal, but I am just wondering if anyone experienced this issue before. Thx

F2528337-21EA-43AD-849B-99F74112501B.jpeg
Sponsored

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Did you ever hear back from them?
I had the exact opposite happen. Returned mine to stock, went in for some CEL that keep coming back, dealer did an update, and now my tuner won’t tune.
I’m SO fed up with this pos product and lack of customer service from this company. But here I sit, with a tuner that won’t work, and a Jeep that has continuous check engine light from this thing!

70903D8E-93E5-4A00-B403-D52B04EF4B25.jpeg

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Did you ever hear back from them?
I had the exact opposite happen. Returned mine to stock, went in for some CEL that keep coming back, dealer did an update, and now my tuner won’t tune.
I’m SO fed up with this pos product and lack of customer service from this company. But here I sit, with a tuner that won’t work, and a Jeep that has continuous check engine light from this thing!

Jeep Wrangler JL FlashCal won’t allow me Return to Stock? 70903D8E-93E5-4A00-B403-D52B04EF4B25
Did you update the tuner to latest firmware?

Sponsored

OP
OP
fefe2018

fefe2018

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Jl
never hear back from superchips. At the end, i managed return to stock by manually select every single options I have been modified, and then hit the “return to stock” option the last.

Superchips_Mrktg

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL
Hey guys, I'm sorry for the issues, our company experienced massive growth over the past year and our tech support team has been spready pretty thin leading to long wait times on the phones. We're sorry for the trouble this makes for you guys, but we have been actively hiring and training new techs to help carry the load.
Sponsored