Sponsored

Flashcal or Tazer for JLU Sport?

Uhdinator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport HT 2.0T Auto, 2003 TJ Rubicon HT
Vehicle Showcase
Flash cal can read codes and clear them. Not sure if the Tazer has that feature?
It has to clear all codes before doing the speedo cal. My dealer gave me the flash cal with the jeep since they put the larger tires on it while it was on the lot.
Sponsored

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
If I could do it again I would go tazer in a heartbeat!!! Superchips is so far behind on the features, customer service is poor. Tazer’s owner is here all the time answering questions and helping.

superchips currently has my auto headlights all messed up and still can’t get the fender drls working. I really wish I had a tazer

WAOLIFE

First Name
Adrian & Josie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUM - 3.6L - Sky Touch & 2015 WK2O - 3.6L - IG: @wa0life
Occupation
Fiddler of Parts
If I could do it again I would go tazer in a heartbeat!!! Superchips is so far behind on the features, customer service is poor. Tazer’s owner is here all the time answering questions and helping.

superchips currently has my auto headlights all messed up and still can’t get the fender drls working. I really wish I had a tazer
Ditto your sentiments ... I have the Flash-Cal and some features either do not work at all or are a sloppy band-aid. I'm returning it since their CS has me going in circles for 2 weeks with bogus updates and what ifs that don't fix anything. Next stop for me ..... TAZER, I hope its better!

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ditto your sentiments ... I have the Flash-Cal and some features either do not work at all or are a sloppy band-aid. I'm returning it since their CS has me going in circles for 2 weeks with bogus updates and what ifs that don't fix anything. Next stop for me ..... TAZER, I hope its better!
I wish I was able to return mine. The only thing the flashcal has going for it vs tazer is how the programmer itself has a nice screen and stuff
Sponsored