Flag pole

Lbtucker2000

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Willys
Hi y’all.. I just bought my first Jeep.. 2020 Willy’s, getting ready for beach season and I recently ordered a gr8 flag mount that I installed on my tailgate and wondering what kind of flag pole would be best to use? I want it to be at least 10 ft in the air while using a 5x8 flag. Any suggestions? I’m just nervous about it snapping in the wind or bending too far while driving down on the beach. Thanks!! 
Sponsored

JLRubiGirl

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr 2018 Rubicon JL

KirenLawr

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x7
Hi y’all.. I just bought my first Jeep.. 2020 Willy’s, getting ready for beach season and I recently ordered a gr8 flag mount that I installed on my tailgate and wondering what kind of flag pole would be best to use? I want it to be at least 10 ft in the air while using a 5x8 flag. Any suggestions? I’m just nervous about it snapping in the wind or bending too far while driving down on the beach. Thanks!! 
You're not the only one who is jumpy because we don't have quality flagpoles. But, recently I define avail of an updated version of the mount-fit's any vehicle with a 2" hitch receptacle. It's more practical than a simple flagpole. More than that, do you know about Solar Flag Pole Light? Now I only use Solar Flag Pole Light, it's beyond belief, as pretty as a picture. My wife didn't like flagpoles, but now with the flagpole sunlight, she fell in love with them. I found it on https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Energy-Battery-Illumunation-Vont/dp/B00YBDA7DC/. If you have a soft spot for flagpole you must try Solar Flag Pole Light
Sponsored

Last edited: