Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

I tried using the oring method. Oring just keeps coming off. And tape wont work because i need my key to unlock my doors: #poorsportproblems
Sponsored

txj2go

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTS-V, 2018 JLU Sport Firecracker Red
Somebody already asked this in the other thread, but if you take the fob apart is there a way to put a stronger spring under the button? I carry my key on a carabiner but still managed to have something push the button once or twice a day.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Somebody already asked this in the other thread, but if you take the fob apart is there a way to put a stronger spring under the button? I carry my key on a carabiner but still managed to have something push the button once or twice a day.
@txj2go

Detention the spring and when you inadvertently press the fob button the key will not deploy.

When you want the key, push the button, flick your wrist and the key will deploy..

Nash_Dj

First Name
Nash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler WILLYS 2021
Ahh ok. I was thinking you just had a dot of glue, not filling the whole spot. Lol. I used hockey tape for a bit then just got a couple silicone ones. Does the trick.
I did not fill the whole channel with the hot glue, just a quarter, where the tip of the key lands... Cheers!

Dale's Jeep

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL 4door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired U.S. Army 23 years
Guys some people are in the back pockets of companies and no matter what you say your still wrong. Just like someone offering another option for decals how dare he.
Sponsored