Five40usa Hardtop Removal Handles

UK-Limey

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Garages here in the UK are typically too small for any sort of overhead hoist system. So it’s a case of just lifting and manoeuvring manually and I struggled removing my hardtop earlier this year for the summer. Managed to get the soft top down and doors off during the summer a few times but the weather here in Lincolnshire does not get close to California ...

Since it’s now time to get the hard top back on for the winter, I ordered the hardtop removal handles from Five40usa. Absolutely amazing piece of kit, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Makes hard top removal and reinstallation by hand a piece of cake !
Sponsored

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Garages here in the UK are typically too small for any sort of overhead hoist system. So it’s a case of just lifting and manoeuvring manually and I struggled removing my hardtop earlier this year for the summer. Managed to get the soft top down and doors off during the summer a few times but the weather here in Lincolnshire does not get close to California ...

Since it’s now time to get the hard top back on for the winter, I ordered the hardtop removal handles from Five40usa. Absolutely amazing piece of kit, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Makes hard top removal and reinstallation by hand a piece of cake !
Thanks for the pointer to those handles. I'd never seen them before. I don't have a place I can hang a hoist from, and the thins like the TopLiftPro seem unnecessarily large and complicated. My wife and I can lift the hard top together, but it's just cumbersome and these look like they solve that problem.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Those look pretty sweet. Neat idea but I am not sure I’d trust just suction cups. I love how the JL version of every product is always more expensive.

swflfireguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Retired Fireman
Vehicle Showcase
If only there was a picture or a link..... /s