Five40usa Hardtop Removal Handles

UK-Limey

First Name
Ian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Garages here in the UK are typically too small for any sort of overhead hoist system. So it’s a case of just lifting and manoeuvring manually and I struggled removing my hardtop earlier this year for the summer. Managed to get the soft top down and doors off during the summer a few times but the weather here in Lincolnshire does not get close to California ...

Since it’s now time to get the hard top back on for the winter, I ordered the hardtop removal handles from Five40usa. Absolutely amazing piece of kit, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Makes hard top removal and reinstallation by hand a piece of cake !

mikej

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Garages here in the UK are typically too small for any sort of overhead hoist system. So it’s a case of just lifting and manoeuvring manually and I struggled removing my hardtop earlier this year for the summer. Managed to get the soft top down and doors off during the summer a few times but the weather here in Lincolnshire does not get close to California ...

Since it’s now time to get the hard top back on for the winter, I ordered the hardtop removal handles from Five40usa. Absolutely amazing piece of kit, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Makes hard top removal and reinstallation by hand a piece of cake !
Thanks for the pointer to those handles. I'd never seen them before. I don't have a place I can hang a hoist from, and the thins like the TopLiftPro seem unnecessarily large and complicated. My wife and I can lift the hard top together, but it's just cumbersome and these look like they solve that problem.

Advertisement

Morris 4x4 Center

Advertisement