First Name
Tex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Occupation
Gun Bunny
Picked up a set of Gladiator Rubicon wheels for a good price yesterday. It seems there aren’t too many JLs running these wheels. If y’all are wondering what it looks like on a two door JL, here’s my ‘19 Sport with JLUR shocks and springs and JTR wheels.

1DB98CC3-1D69-41C5-A127-7CE7D8ACB3BB.jpeg
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Nice look, even better if you click on the photo to expand it a bit lol
1db98cc3-1d69-41c5-a127-7ce7d8acb3bb-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Yes but it’s covered up by a spare tire cover that came with the Jeep.
Oh ok. There is a guy on here who bought two sets so he could have 5. He is selling off the extra ones if you want 5.

Sponsored

shekmark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up a set of Gladiator Rubicon wheels for a good price yesterday. It seems there aren’t too many JLs running these wheels. If y’all are wondering what it looks like on a two door JL, here’s my ‘19 Sport with JLUR shocks and springs and JTR wheels.

1DB98CC3-1D69-41C5-A127-7CE7D8ACB3BB.jpeg
Think those wheels look great. Can you give me feedback on those Faulken Wildpeak tires? Mainly concerned with wet road handling. Thanks!

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several

Jeep Wrangler JL Fitted JT Gladiator Rubicon Wheels on JL Sport 0F459E23-781A-4A94-8537-E0D016152EDA
Do they work with the rear camera? Same offset/backspacing? I'm thinking about doing this as well. Much less flashy than the rubicon wheels.

johnbyron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Sport S
Hello everyone! I also installed Gladiator Rubicon wheels on my 2D Sport S and I thought I would contribute by showing how the spare looks like on the back of my Jeep. Sorry, I know it's dirty, but that's not surprising, given it was under a truck for quite some time.
I like the look and I think I am going to keep the steel spare. I didn't need to adjust the third brake light but the tail gate bump stops are now pretty squashed (does the Rubicon have shorter bump stops?) and the tire is now slightly visible at the bottom when using the rear view camera, but it doesn't bother me.
Also, I am not sure if I did something wrong or if it's just because of the shape of the spare wheel (the offset should be the same, but maybe the lug nuts are less recessed?), but there is now a lot of space between the rear camera cover and the wheel).
@BoiledDogs does yours look similar?

spare 1.jpg

spare 2.jpeg

spare 3.jpeg

spare 4.jpeg

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Man these rims are so nice - I've been shopping for Rubicon take-offs and *really* wanted to go with these, but there are very few in my area, and they're only offering the 4-pack, and most have M/Ts on them. Having to buy the 5th tire+rim adds another ~$500 to the cost, which makes it out of my range - I'm getting a full 5-pack of Wrangler Rubicon rims+KO2s for $1K out the door - less than 100 miles on them.
Sponsored