Artemis

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubi 4 door 3.6 Firecracker Red
Hey Guys,

I've got a Borla Climber exhaust. Has anyone tried to fit that up with your new onboard air mount yet? Do you think they will fit under there together?
Sponsored

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nextventuremotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 Willys VJ, 1973 Jeep Commando, 18 JL , 21 JT
Occupation
CAD Designer, Adventure Machine Outfitter
Good morning Josh!

I don't know of anyone who has tried the Climber exhaust with our OBA skid yet. Kevin and Brittany of LiteBrite had installed an additional muffler directly above/inside the On Board Air skid that cleared just fine so there is some extra room to play with. I just looked up an installation video for the Borla Climber exhaust and it seems very similar in shape/dimensions to the factory exhaust; perhaps a tad larger. It looks like it might work, but there's only one way to really find out. I'd be curious to have feedback from someone with the Climber exhaust if they're willing to test fit it ;)

Best,
-Dan

OP
OP
Artemis

Artemis

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubi 4 door 3.6 Firecracker Red
I'll let you know. I just put in an order yesterday during your 4th sale. Looking fwd to seeing how she works. Honestly I think you have the best system/placement option out there right now for the JL.

NextDan

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nextventuremotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 Willys VJ, 1973 Jeep Commando, 18 JL , 21 JT
Occupation
CAD Designer, Adventure Machine Outfitter
I'll let you know. I just put in an order yesterday during your 4th sale. Looking fwd to seeing how she works. Honestly I think you have the best system/placement option out there right now for the JL.
Thanks for the kind words! It was good talking to you on the phone earlier. Looking forward to getting some feedback on fitment with the climber exhaust!

Best,
-Dan

Cali-JeepJL

First Name
Rowan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Thanks for the kind words! It was good talking to you on the phone earlier. Looking forward to getting some feedback on fitment with the climber exhaust!

Best,
-Dan
I have the borla climber exhaust and tried to install this and it does not fit. The borla exhaust silencer hits the air compressor. It’s off by about 2 inches. I think it might be possible to cut the pipes and reposition the silencer further forward to clears the air compressor
Sponsored