First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon 2Dr 2.0
Occupation
Farmer
Have any of you used a Fitch Fuel Catalyst? I used one on my 07 JK 2dr Sahara. I really don't know if it enriched the fuel like it said it was supposed to do. It did work as an extra filter I never had to add Heet or other treatments to my gas tank. I'm trying to decide if I should add it to my JL. Thanks for your thoughts.
Sponsored

srt20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
IMO, nothing needs to be added to the fuel in any modern vehicle.

No octane boost=does very little anyway
No Heet unless maybe using straight gas no ethanol.
No Stabil, Seafoam, Fitch etc, unless vehicle will sit for more than 3 months. And even then I probably wouldnt put it in any of my vehicles anyway.

IMO, all putting extra in your fuel tank does is lighten your wallet.

BUT, if it makes you sleep good at night, then go for it. It wont hurt anything.

LazyJL

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2001 built XJ, 1997 near stock XJ
Occupation
Retired fabricator and mechanic

jjvincent

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2017 VW Alltrack, 2003 VW Eurovan
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I don't use those fuel treatments. Instead, I put a bunch of magnets around my fuel lines, a thing I plug into my lighter to clean the electrical system and finally, some sort of thing in my intake which shows on the old infomercials, I'd get better gas mileage.

With all of that, I get like 80 mpg and it makes 30hp more at the wheels. I now have tracked down the guy that makes the 200 mpg carb (he got bought out by big oil back in the 70's). I'm going to stick that on my Jeep and by stacking the mpg, It'll be at around 300 mpg.
Sponsored