Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Dude that color is incredible. I want to see it in full sunlight though. It seems like most of your shots are semi shaded.

I think maybe you should Be charging FCA for advertising that Marine's new ride. ;)

@DVLDOG-USMC you did it, pulling the trigger on an order today! Your pictures are poison to my bank account, but did even sell the color to my SO who two days ago HATED Gecko.....Call FCA and get your commission!

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Green JLU & 2014 Dodge Challenger
I think maybe you should Be charging FCA for advertising that Marine's new ride. ;)

@DVLDOG-USMC you did it, pulling the trigger on an order today! Your pictures are poison to my bank account, but did even sell the color to my SO who two days ago HATED Gecko.....Call FCA and get your commission!
HAHA!! Well congrats on the new ride! I would have never gotten rid of my 2012 Gecko if I didn't see this Jeep in an article. Its a love or hate color with some people but you can't beat the look of Gecko green with black accents. Everywhere I go people say they have never seen that color!
I'll reach out to Jeep and ask for a few dollars for any future sales from this post!
Here was my last Gecko that I had to sell when I bought this new ride.

D24DB737-9B62-4930-9B8F-BB5209BD12D6.jpeg

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HAHA!! Well congrats on the new ride! I would have never gotten rid of my 2012 Gecko if I didn't see this Jeep in an article. Its a love or hate color with some people but you can't beat the look of Gecko green with black accents. Everywhere I go people say they have never seen that color!
I'll reach out to Jeep and ask for a few dollars for any future sales from this post!

Jeep Wrangler JL Fist Look at Gecko JL Wrangler D24DB737-9B62-4930-9B8F-BB5209BD12D6
Oh yeah....that's the plan, a matchy matchy Gecko JLR. So nice. I think I'll probably be the only one in town.

I noticed on the build sheet PFM is now listed as "Limited Edition Gecko Clearcoat."

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HAHA!! Well congrats on the new ride! I would have never gotten rid of my 2012 Gecko if I didn't see this Jeep in an article. Its a love or hate color with some people but you can't beat the look of Gecko green with black accents. Everywhere I go people

Jeep Wrangler JL Fist Look at Gecko JL Wrangler D24DB737-9B62-4930-9B8F-BB5209BD12D6
Almost looks like the paint technology over the ten years has improved, your Sahara JL Gecko seems to pop a bit more, both are superb but the JL, wow, maybe it's the newer clearcoat and pigments, or maybe it's just my imagination..... lol.

Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
I check this thread daily for more Gecko pictures.

JandS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe | Exige S | R wagon | V Wagon | MB S65
Looks like the new color [Gecko] for the Wrangler. It was posted on FB by a reputable Jeep employee. The wrangler is at a local dealership in MI.

Jeep Wrangler JL Fist Look at Gecko JL Wrangler A0C617D4-611F-4E62-8468-F3C71E12EE60
Lime green is really hard to get right.

Jeep nailed it. Looks fantastic.

Cheers!

Sponsored

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE
Here you go!

Jeep Wrangler JL Fist Look at Gecko JL Wrangler A0C617D4-611F-4E62-8468-F3C71E12EE60

Yep that’s the good stuff, thank you. Original Decision was between sting gray or gecko - your pics have convinced me gecko is the clear winner but now the question is whether to gamble on a 2022 where there could be meaningful updates (uconnect5, 4xe QA fixes) but the color could go away...

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the pics, keep em coming!

So I'm guessing yours is an Altitude?
Correct, Sahara Altitude. Engine is the Turbo 4 cylinder which has tons of power surprisingly!

DVLDOG-USMC

First Name
CL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep that’s the good stuff, thank you. Original Decision was between sting gray or gecko - your pics have convinced me gecko is the clear winner but now the question is whether to gamble on a 2022 where there could be meaningful updates (uconnect5, 4xe QA fixes) but the color could go away...
Im not sure where I saw it but I did read that Gecko would not be an option for 2022. Just a limited run for 2021 and even that looks very short!

OP
OP

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
My sources tell me NO for uconnect5.