Sponsored

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
Just ordered a Gecko JLUR Ecodiesel! Went with the black soft top & black fenders to break it up a little. Now the wait begins! Already have the 3.5” lift, black beadlocks and 37s picked out 😎

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Just ordered a Gecko JLUR Ecodiesel! Went with the black soft top & black fenders to break it up a little. Now the wait begins! Already have the 3.5” lift, black beadlocks and 37s picked out 😎
We just ordered a 2-door Gecko Rubicon & also chose black top & fenders - I think it looks perfect that way.
Now to start the hunt for half doors.

GordyJr

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Rubicon
Um.... Isn't that just Hyper green again?

1619539469431.png
No Gecko was a 12 and 13 color...Hyper was later...16 and 17 or 17 and 18??? not sure which. We parked our 13 Gecko beside a buddy's Hyper and they are very different colors.

Sponsored

asm1125

First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon
No Gecko was a 12 and 13 color...Hyper was later...16 and 17 or 17 and 18??? not sure which. We parked our 13 Gecko beside a buddy's Hyper and they are very different colors.
Hyper was '17-'18. I am trading in my Hyper '17 for my '21 Gecko JLR whenever it finally gets made :LOL:. I originally wanted Gecko but when I was ready for a Jeep it wasn't being made so I went with black. I traded the black in on the Hyper to be closer to Gecko.

GordyJr

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Rubicon
Hyper was '17-'18. I am trading in my Hyper '17 for my '21 Gecko JLR whenever it finally gets made :LOL:. I originally wanted Gecko but when I was ready for a Jeep it wasn't being made so I went with black. I traded the black in on the Hyper to be closer to Gecko.
I'm driving a 20 Bikini Rubi but have a Gecko ordered right now!!! We traded our 13 Gecko Rubi because we loved the ride of the JL and I commute 2 hours per day. We always said we were going back to Gecko as soon as it was available. We ordered on 5/3/21...I'm so excited!!!!!

Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Can't believe how few pictures there are out there.
Since ir seems orders are taking half an orbit it may be a while..... :)

I'm working on my final build details, really just whether I want the factory CAI and upgrade the alpine to the big screen with camera....hmmmmm......

El Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Since ir seems orders are taking half an orbit it may be a while..... :)

I'm working on my final build details, really just whether I want the factory CAI and upgrade the alpine to the big screen with camera....hmmmmm......
Time to order one before Gecko goes away.
The alpine is worth it - everybody except those who put in $5000 stereos think so. (My unofficial poll!)
The CAI? I figure if it really helped performance & efficiency, it would be in at the factory. my 2 cents....